Part 44 ( The Culprit )

It was happened when Xiao Zhan went with Su Nian and Pei Xin to find Yibo who's been kidnapped. Geraldyn went back into the room, but she was halted when she saw the room door next to her was ajar slightly. She opened the door and found the room was empty.

She had a guess that night. Her friend from college who now working as an officer at the China's air force. She earned a title as Sergeant Major in the Army. She visited her on her monthly break she didn't usually take.

"Angela?" She called the name. She then opened the bathroom door. But there was no her friend around. So she exited the room. Before she closed the door, her eyes glanced at the dressing table where Angela always dumped her car key. But there was no car key. So she ran outside. She remembered where Angela parked her car since she rode the same car last night. But there was not the baby blue wagon that belongs to Angela. She turned to where Xiao Zhan drove off and he could see a flash of baby blue car disappear behind the junction.

"Oh, no..!" She mumbled, sensing something bad will happened.

Then she ran back into the house, grabbed her car key and ran out to her car. When she was about to climb in the car, she noticed that her two car's wheels were flattened.

"Shit!" She cursed, slamming the car door in anger.

She ran to the highway and tried to catch the cab, when she saw Diane came with her sport car. She stopped in front of Geraldyn. Geraldyn observing the girl inside the car who rolling down the car's window.

"I know you!" Cried Diane.

"Well, I don't know you!" Geraldyn replied.

"You are that silly boy's aunt!"

"Who do you call silly, stupid girl?"

"Hey! He stole my boyfriend! Xiao Zhan!"

"Well! Too bad! He is looking for that silly boy now!"

"Where?"

"Give me a ride!"

Geraldyn opened the car door and pulled Diane out.

"Hey! What are you doing? That's my car!" Diane shouted.

"If you wanna come along and claim you car back, shut up and just sit on the passenger seat!" Geraldyn fired her back.

Diane screamed in frustration, thing that the spoil brat did when they lost arguing. Eventually she walked over the car and sat beside Geraldyn who was ready to run her sport car.

Before Diane even buckled herself up, Geraldyn had sped up on the highway.

"Do you want to kill me???" Diane screamed.

"Us! We can die together!" Geraldyn replied.

"Well,I don't want to die now!" Diane yelled.

"Stop screaming. That won't make me become nicer to you...!" Geraldyn said.

"I'm not asking you to!"

"But sound you are!" Geraldyn smirked.

"Where are you going to bring me??"

"You want to see Xiao Zhan, right?" Geraldyn answered.

"Yes, I do! But with how the way you driving, I'll die first before I see him!"

"Well, hang on! Get ready for being suspend from driving..!" Geraldyn smirked.

Geraldyn slowed the car down when he saw the pick up truck parked near the forest.

"Isn't that truck that belongs to Su Nian's friend?" Geraldyn mumbled. Then she pull over to the road side next to the pick up truck. She climbed down the car and checked out of the truck. Nothing was suspicious.