Part 49 ( Burn It Up All Night )

Xiao Zhan and Yibo were sitting in front of the fireplace. Xiao Zhan got up from his seat to get to the mouth of the fireplace. He threw some of the firewood into it. Yibo who was sitting on the couch watching him. He wrapped himself with a rug.

Xiao Zhan came back to sit next to Yibo and cuddled with his baby. He scented Yibo's hair, licked his earlobe and nibbled it a bit. Yibo shuddered to the touch and squirmed in Xiao Zhan's arms.

"You're smell yummy, babe ..." Xiao Zhan whispered with his husky voice.

"You're taste delicious..." Yibo replied.

Xiao Zhan slipped his tongue into Yibo's earhole, earned a moan from Yibo that makes him turned on. He then cupped the boy's face and smashed his lips into Yibo's. The wet kiss created the smoochy sounds. Xiao Zhan traced Yibo's face with his wet mouth and rolled down to his neck, licked and sucked Yibo's sexy adam apple that jut out sharply. His tongue trailed down Yibos chest, his hand slid open Yibo's sleeping robe,exposing his milky white chest with pink nipples tempted to be touched.

Yibo looked down as Xiao Zhan played with his hardened buds. He was whimpering everytime Xiao Zhan's tongue licked it with circulated moves.

"Oh! Zhan ge...." Yibo was whimpering.

"Yes, baby..?" Xiao Zhan said. His voice was hoarse. He rubbed Yibo's pink bud and pinched it.

"Akh! That is pain..!" Yibo complained.

Xiao Zhan smirked while looking up at the boy. His hands traced the boy's abs, rubbed it and massaged it.

"I really love your abs. I'm envy you to have such a beautiful abs...." Xiao Zhan stared at the abs and kissed it.

"Don't be. It belongs to you..." Yibo said in a husky voice.

Xiao Zhan got back to kiss Yibo's lips. His legs straddled the boy's body. Slowly he led the boy to go down on the floor, sat him on his laps without breaking the kiss. Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's face, then his hands moved to the back of the other male's head, ruffled his hair hard and pulled it as Xiao Zhan sucked his lips hard, left his lips swollen. Yibo grind his hips against Xiao Zhan's and he could feel that the older man got erected.

"Oh, baby.... You're doing so good..!"

Yibo removed Xiao Zhan's sweater, threw it anywhere on the floor. Then he removed his own sleeping robe, left him nude. He wore nothing under the robe. A broad smile pasted on Xiao Zhan's face.

"I think you are so horny tonight, baby...!" Xiao Zhan teased Yibo.

"Stop talking. Just fuck me hard, Zhan Ge...!" Yibo threw himself on the carpeted floor, laid flat with legs spreading.

"Easy, baby.... We have all night to ourselves..." Xiao Zhan smirked and crawled to the boy, placing himself beneath the springed legs.

Xiao Zhan kissed Yibo started from his nose tip, down to his plump lips. He nibbled Yibo's lower lip gently and he bit Yibo's cute chin, he licked Yibo's sharp jaws, riffled to the neck. He bit and sucked it, left the purplish bruises at some parts.

Then his tongue trailed down on the center of Yibo's chest. He licked it all the way down and stopped when he reached Yibo's lower abs. He stared at Yibo's junior that stood up proudly. He smirked and rubbed his thumb on the cock's tip that leaked with the clear fluid from its slit. He trailed his tongue from the bottom of the shaft all the way up to its tip.

Up there Yibo whimpered, watching Xiao Zhan teased  every part of his body. And finally Xiao Zhan lifted Yibo's springed legs to expose the wrinkled chrysanthemum hole. It's already leaked with the clear fluid since Xiao Zhan kept touching Yibo's weakness spots frequently which kinda turned him on again and again, more and more.