Part 14 ( Suspicious )

Xiao Zhan's face was squirming when he felt the nudges on his body. He opened his eyes, squinted.

"Dean..." Yibo hissed.

Xiao Zhan groaned. He hugged the younger.

"Don't always call me with that... I'm your dady now...!" Xiao Zhan said, ended it with a small chuckle.

"Kinky!" Yibo snapped.

Xiao Zhan snorted. He lifted his head up and stared at the beauty before his eyes.

"I have to go to the campus.." said Yibo.

"Can you?" Xiao Zhan smirked.

"What do you mean?" Yibo furrowed his eyes.

"Try!" Xiao Zhan glided to the side, freed Yibo. He removed the condom that captured his own cum inside.

"Eew!" Yibo scrunched his nose in disgust, watching Xiao Zhan doing that.

Xiao Zhan arched his brow, looking at Yibo.

"Shit! I'm wet!" Yibo cursed when he felt there was fluid leaked from his asshole.

He got up and was surprise when the pain and burning sensation stung his lower back.

"What the hell is happening?" Yibo hissed and squirmed to the pain.

"It's your first time, baby... I told you. You'll get a great pain. And just now you asked me to not prepare you first. If I did so, I think I would tear your ass and caused bleed..!" Xiao Zhan said.

Yibo tried to climbed down the bed. He kept hissing since the pain kept hitting his lower back. He indeed felt his asshole was torn, but there was no blood. He stood up and tried to walk. He couldn't walk properly. Everytime he took a step, the pain would twisted his back.

"Why can't I walk?" Yibo made a complain, as his tears rolled down on his cheeks, fought the unbearable pain.

"It's temporary. Tomorrow you'll get better. No worry..!" Xiao Zhan approaching Yibo as he dumped the used condom into the dust bin.

"So how can I go to the campus now?" Yibo was frowning.

"I guess you don't go to the school today. Beside you won't be able to focus on your study, it would attrack people's attention, too. Just stay at home," Said Xiao Zhan. He caressed Yibo's cheek then kissed Yibo's lips.

"I'll send you home later. Stay here. I'll send you home when I get back from work!" Xiao Zhan decided.

"No!" Yibo shouted.

Xiao Zhan who was about to go to the bathroom stared at him. Yibo flustered.

"I.. I mean... I prefer to go home now. You know? While Geraldyn is not home yet. So she won't notice my condition much since I will be in my room all the time..!" Yibo reasoned.

Xiao Zhan's lips curved downward and he shrugged.

"Not a bad idea, either..! I think your clothes have dried! Get change! I'll take them for you!"

Xiao Zhan went out of the room, naked, to get Yibo's clothes back.

Yibo closed his eyes and hissed. He walked to the bathroom to wash himself with so much difficulties. He stood in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection in it, and he noticed there were purplish marks on his neck and chest. Yibo touched the marks. He smiled. But then frowned.

"What have I done? If Geraldyn finds out, she will very mad at me! Oh, Lord! Please help me!" Yibo covered his face with his palms.

"Everything is gonna be alright..!" A voice startled him, as a pair of hands snuck around his waist.