Part 38 ( Another Puzzle To Break )

Xiao Zhan was in the police station, talking with Det. Luo.

"Madam Wan Zhao Ying is not die...!" Det. Luo informed Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan took a long breath. He felt relieve. Anyway, he didn't wish his mother to b die. She's his mother, after all.

"Where is she now?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"She still coma in the Force's hospital. Don't know yet when she will conscious." Det. Luo answered.

"How about Yibo?"

"The Doctor still giving him a therapy. He saw too many murders just in a night. It might affected his mental if he's not given any treatments..!"

Xiao Zhan nodded.

"There is something strange in the crime scene..." Det. Luo mumbled, clear enough for Xiao Zhan to hear.

"What kind of strange do you mean?" Asked Xiao Zhan straightened his back.

"There are four types of wheels that we have traced near the bridge. But there were only 3 vehicles at the scene when we arrived...!" Det. Luo thought so hard until there were deep lines in between his brows.

"Diane's car?" Xiao Zhan tried to suggest. But Det. Luo shook his head.

"Ms. Wu's sport car was parked at the West part of the forest with the murder victim's truck. So she didn't take the bridge to go there. And the wheels of Ms. Wu's car is kinda for the sport car..!"

"Did you get any clues from her?'

Det. Luo shook his head again.

"She's shock mentally. In a great shock. She didn't say much, except keep ranting : " It wasn't me, it wasn't me" everytime we enquire her the questions...!"

"Is she... Crazy?"

"She got a mental disturbance. She's not crazy. But if it doesn't treat immediately, she might lost her insanity. We can't get any information from her. I guess there is another person in the scene who shot Mdm. Wan. And Ms. Wu knows who this person is. Or at least she saw this person. But at her condition like this, it's impossible for us to dig out the information from her...!"

Xiao Zhan ruffled his hair in frustration. That means, the problem has not over yet. He just worried if it could affect Yibo's life. Too many painful things he created for the boy just in less than 4 months. Yibo's life was so normal and exciting like other teenagers before he came and dragged him into his life. He felt bad for the boy. These all happened caused by him. He has created a traumatize to the boy's life. How's he gonna to fix it?

While in the investigation room, the police was frustrasted with Diane who refused to talk.

"Ms. Wu..." The officer who questioning her voiced out.

"It wasn't me! It wasn't me!" Diane screamed, moved her hand frantically. Her face shown the fearful.

"Ok! It wasn't you! But who is this? Man or woman?" Asked the officer.

"It wasn't me... It wasn't me..." Diane curled up on her chair, shaking her head violently.

The officer turned to the mirror behind him, and threw his hands to the air, signalling that he was give up. Behind the mirror were Det. Luo and Xiao Zhan.

"Ok! Enough for today! Let's see tomorrow! Send her to her cell!" Det. Luo spoke through the microphone that mounted on the wall.

Another officer came into the room and grabbed Diane then led her out to go to her new home. A cell in the jail.