Leonard was silent, before he spoke again, anger was clear in his voice now, that and panic, he masked it well though, "I'm assuming you all will be at STAR Labs."

"Yeah, we will be." Cisco told him, nodding.

"Well expect to be seeing me soon, Cisco. I'm finding this Reverse Flash and I'm going to fucking murder him." With that there was a click and the line went dead. Cisco chuckled softly despite the circumstances, "I see why their perfect for each other-"

"Cisco not now." Joe told him, trying to stay calm, he was having a hard time wrapping it around his head that Chloe was taken.

"Sorry." The long haired man simply apologized, hoping his best friend was okay.

THE NEXT DAY, Leonard Snart came storming into STAR Labs, scaring the shit out of Cisco, as he announced, "What the hell happened? Don't leave anything out I need to know everything."

Cisco yelped, "God- Why do you both do that?"

Leonard simply glared at the long haired man, "What the fuck happened to Chloe, Ramon."

"She- Uh. . Well we set up this trap for Wells, The Reverse Flash, who is actually some guy named Eobard Thawne. And it didn't work, so we came back to the cortex to find out Thawne had been spying us with cameras, Barry had left because he feared Iris was in danger, she's Joes daughter." Cisco motioned to the camera parts lying around, Leonard just waited for Cisco to continue, "Anyways-- Chloe looked frightened at what could be found out from the footage. I'm guessing you know why. She said "one person only knows these things." or something--" Leonard nodded his head in response, "And then there was a whoosh and a blur and Chloe was gone, the only thing left was her phone and then we called you, Well Barry tried to talk to you but he. . Umm. . Couldn't exactly..." Cisco just trailed off.

Leonard took all of that in, "So you and your team have no idea why or where she was taken?"

"Well, Eddie Thawne was also taken too- Thawne and him are related somehow..." Cisco shook his head, it hurt his head to think about it, "Anyways, Barry looked everywhere and he couldn't find them. He searched the entire city, even Starling I'm pretty sure- But there's no sign of them anywhere..."

Leonard just glared at the floor, before there was a whoosh and Barry had zoomed into the cortex, immediately taking notice of Leonard immediately.

"I see you're here now." Before promptly groaning and holding his head. Leonard stared at the man in confusion, sarcastically asking Cisco, "So you're not gonna help your friend out?"

Cisco quickly went and dragged Barry over to Caitlin, Leonard simply followed, setting down the Cold Gun, this was interesting. Caitlin hadn't even noticed the man, he simply leaned against a wall, watching as Caitlin checked Barry's eyes.

"You're eye movement is normal. No signs of neurological damage." Caitlin told him.

"Do you think the thief might be a Meta-human who put the whammy on you or something?" Cisco asked arms crossed.

"I- I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got in my head," Leonard smirked at the name in amusement, though he was still fucking worried for his girlfriend, "All I felt was anger. But this was not that. This was just overwhelming fear."