jaemin × jisung

requested by Taeyongie_Love

jaemin huffed as he walked to the cafeteria. the teacher was being a straight up boomer today, trying to make 'TrEnDy' jokes then laughing his own ass off etc. and to add, he told his class to write a fricking essay with six thousand words.

"jaemin! over here my dude!" donghyuck yelled brightly. jaemin frowned once he saw a unfamiliar male, sitting next to the tanned male, quietly drinking his chocolate milk like an uwu.

jaemin sat down on the bench and put his bag next to him, nudging donghyuck's side with his elbow. "who's that?"

donghyuck looked at the male who was drinking his chocolate milk before looking at jaemin again with a smile.

"he's the new transferred student, his name is jisung. isn't he cute? he's just your style!" donghyuck whispered. jaemin got a closer look at the jisung.

once jisung was done with his milk, he placed the small empty carton on the table. he felt someone's gaze upon him and looked to his side to see one of the tanned male's friend looking at him.

they made eye contact and jaemin was able to pull a smile out, causing jisung to blush and look away, flustered. jaemin smiled due to the latter's attitude.

"hyuck." donghyuck hummed and looked at jaemin. "can we change seats? i want to sit next to jisung." donghyuck smirked teasingly. jaemin rolled his eyes as they change spots.

"hey." jisung flinched and looked at the owner of the voice to see jaemin.

"h-hi." jisung looked down to his lap, not knowing what to do. jaemin smiled. 'so he is actually quite cute.'

"jisung. right?" the said male nodded cutely.  jaemin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"you know, has anyone told you that you're cute?" the whole table squealed, excluding jisung who was a fluttering, blushing mess.

"sungie~~!" jaemin ran to the said male and hugged his waist, kissing his cheeks. jisung squeaked and pushed his face away with his hands.

"n-nana hyung! school!" jaemin frowned and kissed his cheek once more, causing jisung to squeal again.

"but why~ you are just so cute!" jaemin then pinched his lover's mochi like cheeks.

"h-hyung!" jisung slapped his arm, making jaemin laugh.

"are you going to come over today? baby chick?" jaemin purposely said jisung's little space nickname, causing his lover to glare at him. jaemin chuckled and kissed his lips before leaning over to his ear.

"it's okay. daddy's gonna take care of you."