xiaojun × hendery × yangyang

inspired by the movie 'A Quiet Place.' because we watched it today at school since our teacher turned it on and i watched when i got home again and i cried. again. :)

italic is sign language

'xiaojun. be careful. remember, don't make a sound.' yangyang moved his hand around, sign languaging. xiaojun nodded and kissed the yangyang's forehead before starting his way off, barefoot so that he doesn't make a noise.

this wasn't suppose to happen earlier. about a month ago, the trio was totally fine. going on a date, planning on to cuddle all night. when someone drilled their cup of coffee and a six or eight legged, blind, ugly creature came to attack, kill them. that's when it all started. every single sound you make, those creatures could hear. no one knows their weaknesses yet but the trio are still figuring it out. the creature's blind and hunt by hearing. once they hear, they'll run to it in an fast speed, rapidly. it's been spotted from all around the world. france, china, america and korea.

yangyang watches xiaojun as he walks away to the distance. he hoped the male doesn't get hurt and all. yangyang went back to the house and saw hendery, looking at their polaroid pictures before this chaos started. yangyang smiled and sat next to him. hendery smiled back and caressed yangyang's brown hair.

'did xiaojun leave already?' yangyang nodded to his question. hendery sighed softly and placed the pictures down.

'i wish we could go back in time. don't you think?' yangyang signed. hendery smiled and nodded.

'gege. someone will find a way to fix this. i hope.' yangyang signed once again. hendery could only pull yangyang into a hug, caressing the younger's back. yangyang buried his head into hendery's shoulder and hugged back.

yangyang panted as he watched the creature, which was on top of a car that hendery and xiaojun is in. he had two options. either go in the car, or scream.

screaming, means he'll die for sure sake. the creatures have the best hearing, even if their blind, the sounds someone or it makes, lead their way.

'gege.' yangyang slowly signed. xiaojun started to tear up as well as hendery.

'i. love. you.' yangyang pointed at them, xiaojun covered his mouth as his tears quietly streamed down. hendery shook his head and looked at the younger, who had the most angelic, yet painful smile, hendery and xiaojun has ever seen.

'i have always loved you.' yangyang made a small heart sign with his fingers before sighing, trembling.

he screamed.

he did it. he screamed with all his power. not speaking for two months was hard, but this scream. he wanted to let hendery and xiaojun know that he has loved them as much as they love him.

the creature quickly turned its head around to the noise and crawled to yangyang in a fast speed, snarling. yangyang smiled at the two before

he was killed.

hendery started the car, not having any choices anymore. they both cried as the car quietly made it's way, xiaojun sobbed quietly and buried his face in hendery's shoulder. hendery closed his eyes, making the tears stream down as he stroked xiaojun's hair.

no one wanted this. no body ever. this world. this action was cruel. no one knew where did these creatures come from or how they were made in the first place. but these beasts, had killed several people. families. people that was important to others.

xiaojun and hendery didn't want this either. they didn't get to say their last goodbyes. they didn't get to cuddle the last time. they didn't get to hug. to kiss.

they weren't ready.