ten × wayv

ten's younger than everyone
also, italic is chinese

"g-gege~" ten softly whined as he clung onto yangyang, shaking his head making his cat ears gently slap yangyang's neck. the chinese male tried not to smile and remained a poker face. the wayv group was dared to ignore the hybrid for a day. after playing truth or dare with the other units while the cat hybrid was asleep. it was hard for them but they didn't want the punishment, if they did, the others get to hang out with their chittaphon leechaiyapornkul for a full month.

"g-gege~ why are you not answering~" ten whined. he pouted and went off yangyang's lap before going to xiaojun. when he left, yangyang sighed and tried to calm himself down. meanwhile, ten's next target was his dear xiaojun.

"jun g-ge~ w-why is e-veryone i-ignore t-tenten..." ten pouted and sat next to xiaojun, who was playing a football game on his phone. ten's ears started to go down along with his tail. xiaojun tried not to say anything and kept on ignoring the poor hybrid. ten pouted and cuddled up against the older's arm, the older blushed. he nuzzled his head to xiaojun's arm, his black fluffy hair bouncing.

"j-j-jun g-ge~~" ten started to get more upset as his eyes went a flash of a purplish blue color for half a second.

"hmp! j-jun g-ge, m-weanie!" ten stood up and walked away, going to kun next. once the door was shut, xiaojun threw his phone to the small cushion and flopped down on the bed, groaning.

"k-kun g-ge~" ten hugged the male from behind, his sweater paws on top of kun's abdomen. kun smiled secretly but continued to cut the vegetables. ten huffed from behind and cuddled his head into kun's back. kun shut his eyes closed with a smile. ten whined and hugged closer, his ears flopping against the older's back. once he saw the male giving no reaction, he pouted and walked away. kun sighed and watched the male over his shoulders, he didn't want to do this but also didn't want to be apart from the hybrid for a full month.

"h-hendery~" the said male cursed under his breathe. 'shit i'm next.' hendery was playing games just like xiaojun, sitting on his bed. ten went to hendery and sat on his lap, his head on the older's shoulder as he pouted once again.

"g-gege~ h-hendery~"  ten said as he poked the older's cheek. ten's eyes turned into a purplish blue color, fully. ten pouted and nuzzled his head into the older's head. hendery bit his lips, trying so hard not to smile.

"geg-ge... hmp!" ten got off his lap and stomped to lucas's room. hendery immediately flopped down onto his bed when the cat hybrid was gone in his eyes.

"why did we even agree to this shitty dare.... i already miss tennie.." hendery sighed. meanwhile ten went to lucas, with the same pouty face, his eyes now purplish blue with one of the eyes a little red. that was a sign of he was getting upset and angry.

"l-lu g-ge.." lucas was playing a game on his computer. ten went besides him and tucked his t-shirt sleeves, pouting. ten huffed with puffed cheeks and sat on lucas's lap but the taller just focused on his game.

"g-gege.." ten looked at lucas with his wide doe eyes. lucas was trying not to say sorry and pepper the younger with kisses and cuddles. ten whined and got off his lap before going to the last member left, sicheng. meanwhile lucas threw his headphone to his bed and threw his head back, sighing. he just wished this would end already.

"w-winwin~~" ten's sweet voice echoed through the older's mind. he shook his head and continued to read his book. ten sat next to him on his bed and rested his head on sicheng's shoulder. he pouted and nuzzled in more. sicheng was trying to not attack the younger with cuddles and kept reading his book until.....

he heard sniffles coming from the younger. he immediately put down his book and placed the younger on his lap. ten sniffled and hid his face inside his small hands. sicheng had a worried face and gently took the younger's hand but ten slapped it away and looked at sicheng.

"g-gege m-m-mweanies... t-tennie s-sad.." ten sobbed lightly. every member heard it and went to the room where the cat hybrid was. once they got in, they saw sicheng hugging ten in a comfortable manner, ten's ears were down as well as his tail. his eyes were now straight up the beautiful dark blue color, a sign that the hybrid is really sad now.

"i'm sorry, darling. i'm sorry. we won't do that again, hm?" sicheng was going to pull away to kiss his tears but the car hybrid just whined and hugged him tighter. sicheng saw the other members and motioned them to sit. they all sat on the bed and sicheng let ten sit on kun's lap.

"tennie. gege's sorry, alright? we're very sorry?" ten sniffled and hugged him, his head was nuzzled into kun's shoulder. his tail started to wrap itself around kun's arm as the older made circles with his fingertips on the younger's back. yangyang went next to kun and scratched the back of ten's cat ears making the younger blush and purr lightly.

after the other units were told what happened, they didn't take ten away but instead, never gave wayv a dare like that. after that day, ten was glad he got lots of kisses from his boyfriends. too much actually.