jaehyun × taeyong

"c'mon, yong! he's perfect for you!" taeyong rolled his eyes.

"he's literally your ideal type, yongie. like just look at him!" taeyong sat down on the edge of the fountain. yuta sat besides him quickly.

"yong, you know it won't be that bad. it's gonna be fine." taeyong looked at yuta and sighed before looking up the sky.

"yeah, fine? i fell into a coma and when i woke up, my lover fucking left me for another woman and you say that this will be fine? yuta, i know you care about me but i need to think about me. he may even be afraid of me for my powers. he'll freak out, really." taeyong stood up as he explained. he looked at yuta with teary eyes, his blondish white hair flowing by the flows of the wind. yuta stood up and hugged the white-haired boy. taeyong sniffled and hugged back.

"yong, just tell me when you're ready, okay? you have me, johnny, mark and the rest." yuta pulled away to look at taeyong and wiped his tears out. taeyong sniffled and looked at yuta.

"stop crying now, okay? we wouldn't want to see the school's elsa crying." taeyong chuckled and punched yuta's arm playfully.

let me explain, taeyong was one of a kind. he had ice and a little bit of water power but he kept it a secret. he found out that, when he was young, scientists took him away to experience because his parents own them a debt. he was experimented for a total of 3 years. he had control of them and sometimes, he did feel like elsa.

"shut up, someone will hear." taeyong smiled while saying and rubbed his eyes before looking at yuta.

"let's go."

at the school theater

"okay class! we'll be having a musical this year and it will be a gay musical so someone has to complain, get your homophobic asses out." the teacher kindly pointed at the door.

"we'll be doing hercules. so instead of the main woman character, it will be a boy. does anyone want to volunteer?" taeyong looked around. he shyly raised his hand up.

"well, taeyong, you're the main character i guess. we'll have to dye your hair again though." taeyong looked at his blondish white bangs. this was actually dyed. his natural hair color was dark brown. (pretend if it isn't.)

jaehyun saw how taeyong was the main character so he raised his hand up. "miss? can i be the other main character? i was never one." taeyong's eyes widened. what the actual fuck.

"yeah sure! well the main spots are taken, we'll choose the other characters later. everyone can play their instruments and do their own thing. jaehyun, taeyong, i will have a talk with you." the teacher went to a chair where there was a table. taeyong looked at jaehyun and the male smiled. they went to the teacher and sat down.

"we'll be doing a musical and acting thing, kind, okay?" both male nodded. they started to talk about the plans and how they'll do it.

when the lesson was done, the musical teacher told them to just stay in the theater and practice. it was an awkward silence until jaehyun broke it, thankfully.

"do you wanna try a song?" taeyong looked up and nodded with a smile.

when they were finished with a song, they started to fool around until they were exhausted. they laid down on the stage, arms spread out, their fingers almost touching.

"i know your secret, elsa." taeyong sat up and looked at jaehyun, who had his eyes closed, smiling.

"it's okay. i won't tell anyone. it's pretty cool, i think." jaehyun opened his eyes and sat up, smiling at taeyong. taeyong smiled.