mark × donghyuck

"mark?" donghyuck opened the door to the ceo's office to see mark reading some files for the company.

"hyuck? you here?" donghyuck nodded and came inside the room, closing the door behind him. he held a lunchbox for mark since he knew mark was being stubborn again and wasn't eating his lunch.

"i know you haven't been eating lunch these days so come sit." donghyuck sat down on one of the sofas and mark chuckled before standing up and walking to his husband. he made donghyuck stand up and hugged him, donghyuck smiled and hugged back, resting his head on mark's shoulder.

"i'm not taking responsibility if one of your workers sees this, markie." mark smiled nodded. he pecked donghyuck's cheek before stroking his hair again.

"come on, i have to give you food." the two pulled away and sat down. donghyuck opened each box (there was three.). mark chuckled when he saw the rice section. there was a heart that was formed with green beans. donghyuck smiled at mark before opening every box.

"say ah~" donghyuck held a piece of omelette in front of him. mark opened his mouth and donghyuck fed him, even though mark had his own chopsticks.

"is it good?" mark nodded and gave him a thumbs up. donghyuck smiled and ate with him. they talked and after a few minutes, donghyuck packdd the lunchbox after mark was finished.

"i'll see you at home, darling." mark said and peck his forehead before kissing him on the lips sweetly. donghyuck smiled into the kiss.

"come home quick." mark nodded and peck his lips once more before letting him go.

at the afternoon

mark came home, tired and a bit stressed since he was the ceo. donghyuck came out of the kitchen and greeted his husband. he grabbed mark's bag and placed it on the coffee table but then mark wrapped his arms around donghyuck's waist, resting his forehead on donghyuck's shoulder. donghyuck giggled and played with the back of his hair.

"did you have dinner yet?" mark nodded since he had dinner with the co-workers. donghyuck lifted mark's face up and cupped mark's face with his small hands before pecking his lip.

"you look tired." mark hummed and nuzzled his head into donghyuck's neck.

"just stay like this for a minute." donghyuck nodded and stroked mark hair, relaxing the taller male.