jaehyun × taeyong

this is a part of the first oneshot, johnten.

jaehyun sighed as he stepped out of johnny's house.

he wondered sometimes why he was even friends with that chigago dude.

he just shrugged off and start to walk to taeyong's house. it was a good 15 minute walk until he was there.

he knocked on the door and waited till taeyong opened the door with his blueish hair messed up, a white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

"h-hey jae." taeyong said with a sheepish smile.

"hey yong. i see you got quite a mess there." he pointed at taeyong's hair making him pout.

"i was watching a sad movie okay!" jaehyun just chuckled.

"you gonna let me in or no?" taeyong stepped aside and let jaehyun come in before closing the door.

his sofa was filled with fluffy blankets and pillows. on the coffee table, there was snacks and drinks.

taeyong sat down on the sofa and jaehyun did the same.

taeyong then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him.

jaehyun laughed and ruffled his already messy hair. "stop it! my hair's already ruined, jung jaehyun!"

taeyong pouted and grabbed the remote, changing the movie. he then remembered what happened in the group chat and blushed. "jaehyun?"

"yeah?"

"is it true? that you're like that whipped for me?" taeyong was still blushing while asking this question, looking at jaehyun.

jaehyun started to blush a little. "umm, m-maybe.."

"do you like me?" jaehyun asked taeyong.

"yeah. i do. a lot too." taeyong didn't realize what he said before 5 seconds after and blushed even harder. "i-i m-mean..."

jaehyun smirked and leaned closer to taeyong. "you mean?"

taeyong looked away. "what i m-meant w-was.."

jaehyun grabbed his chin gently and made taeyong look at him.

he smiled before kissing him. he wrapped his arm around his waist while taeyong played with his hair.

after a few minutes they separated and laughed, their forehead leaning against each other.

"i love you, jung jaehyun." taeyong smiled at him and jaehyun did the same.

"i love you too, jung taeyong." taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"but my surname is lee- YAH!"