yuta × winwin

"OH MY GOD!!" sicheng screamed making renjun burst into his room.

"what happened?" sicheng showed renjun his phone.

nct
fansign!

renjun rolled his eyes while sicheng squealed in happiness.

"and guess what?! i get to go!!" renjun's eyes widened.

"what?! how?!"

"through social media!!" renjun sighed although he was still smiling and hugged sicheng.

"i'm glad that you get to meet your crush now, ay?" sicheng blushed and shook his head.

"a celebrity crush!!" renjun snorted.

"sure."

________________

sicheng sighed as he was almost the next one to meet yuta.

after he met jaehyun and the others, the last person was yuta.

"hello! what's your name?" yuta smiled at him brightly making sicheng blush.

"uhh. m-my name i-is sicheng but-but you call m-me winwin." sicheng said as he sild the album to yuta.

"well, winwin! how long have you been a fan of nct?" yuta looked at him after he signed the album and gave it back to winwin.

"umm ever since sm rookies." yuta's eyes widened.

"wow! well thank you for staying with us this whole time!" sicheng just smiled and giggled making yuta's heart flutter.

"so i drew you a portrait. i hope you like it."

h

e took out a drawing of yuta with brown hair, smiling widely.

yuta smiled widely like the drawing. "thank you so much!!"

sicheng smiled. before he could say anything else the guard came to them. "it's time."

sicheng muttered an 'oh' and before leaving yuta grabbed his wrist. "wait!"

sicheng blushed. "y-yes?"

yuta smiled. "meet me at the cafe nearby on saturday. five pm."

winwin was shocked but nodded and then he left, squealing while covering his face.

~×~

yuta came into the cafe and saw sicheng, sitting there. his heart melted at what the chinese boy was wearing.

he wore a oversized yellow hoodie which made him have sweater paws with white jeans. his dirty blonde hair light ruffled up while he's sipping on his hot chocolate.

when he was about to take another sip, he saw yuta and smiled. "yuta!"

yuta chuckled and ordered his drink before sitting next to sicheng.

"your hair's all messed up." yuta smiled and played with the younger's hair while the other pouted.

"my friend did it for me ok." yuta just smiled again and kissed his cheek.