lucas × nct (ot21)

oh, in here lucas is not 183 cm, instead he's the same height as ten, just a bit shorter. he's not in nct, he's a kitten hybrid because.... i actually don't know. also he's younger than jisung too. and, just pretend the members gave yukhei the name lucas and xuxi.

"g-gege?.." the soft chinese kitten hybrid peeked his head inside the practice room. taeyong turned around and smiled widely.

"lucas!" yukhei shyly walked into the room and smiled at everyone.

"h-hi..." yukhei blushed as he was embrace into a hug by a very excited donghyuck. he hugged back with his sweater paws.

"you can go sit there, baobei." winwin pointed to the 3 chairs. yukhei nodded and sat down, watching the members practice. his tail wagging gently side to side as he watched the others dance and just having fun. he giggled when doyoung tripped again, he was lucky enough for himself since he had jaehyun to catch him.

"xuxi!" yukhei looked at kun with his wide doe eyes. kun smiled and motioned him to come to him. he stood up and walked besides kun.

"taeyong? should we teach him a dance?" taeyong looked at kun, then smiled widely.

"yeah, we should! how about..... boom? (pretend this is till 7 dreamies.)" the dreamies looked at each other before nodding.

"then, put your hand up like this." jisung gently lifted up one of yukhei's arms. the kitten hybrid just let the others take over and teach him.

"one more time?" yukhei nodded. although it wasn't another time, after a few trials he was able to master the main move.

"okay, let's try, shall we?" the chorus started to play and yukhei was absolutely slaying the moves like a pro.

everyone watching just smiled, they were happy they were able to be with yukhei, a small kitten hybrid who changed their lives.