ten × 127 members

this chapter was when 'regular' came out.

"hey." ten yelped in surprised and turned around to see johnny smiling.

"you could've given me a warning." ten hissed but johnny just chuckled.

"you coming today?" ten nodded.

"i come everyday to your practice and you still question?" ten said with a sly smile making johnny laugh.

"i'll meet you there." johnny kissed ten's forehead before grabbing his bag and leaving the dorm.

ten smiled at the thought of the 127 members before packing some lunch for the members and putting it in a bag.

he went to his room and shove things that he need into a bag before swinging it over his shoulder.

he grabbed the lunchboxes and headed to the practice room.

he knocked slightly before going inside, peeking in.

he slowly walked in and closed the door, not wanting to bother.

he put the lunchbox down and his bag before looking at the members and smiling.

then yuta looked through the mirror and saw ten, he immediately smiled.

the japanese male turned around before hugging him. "ten!"

ten giggled as yuta rubbed his cheek against ten's cheek. "i missed you!"

"we met 5 days ago, yuyu." ten said jokingly and yuta pulled away with a pout.

"so you didn't miss me?" ten shook his head and smiled before pecking yuta's lips.

"of course i did!" yuta gave him his gummy smile before he turned around to the other members.

"taeyong!" the said male looked at yuta who smiled and pointed at ten, who was waving his hand.

"ten-hyung!" donghguck smiled brightly and hugged ten as tight as he can.

"h-hyuck. i-i ca-n't b-b-breathe." donghyuck immediately pulled away.

"sorry hyung!" ten chuckled and ruffled the younger's blondish hair.

"it's okay." ten kissed the younger's forehead before taeyong came up to him with a smile.

"so you did come, ay?" ten nodded with a giggle before hugging taeyong too.

"i did miss you though, at least." ten joked around with taeyong making the said male laugh.

"ok! let's get back to- oh? ten! you're here too!" the choreographer smiled at the sight of ten.

"yes, hyung." ten hugged the kind man.

"thanks for coming. now the rest of you! get back to position!" the choreographer smiled, knowing that ten's here so the members will slay the moves even more.

ten leaned against the wall and smiled as the music started to play.

when it was the '95 and mark's dance, johnny winked at the before focusing again.

ten blushed a bit but still smiled at their childishness.

when the song was done ten grabbed some towel and handed to members.

when he had one towel left, he looked around and saw winwin drinking water.

ten gulped at the sight before shaking his head and walking up to the chinese male.

"winwin." winwin turned around and ten smiled before wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"oh, thanks." winwin smiled as ten caressed his cheek.

"tell the others to sit down, lunch time." winwin nodded and kissed his forehead before ten grabbed the lunch boxes and sat down with the boys.

he sat besides jungwoo and jaehyun. he smiled at them before handing everyone the lunchboxes he made.

taeyong opened the lunchbox and smiled. "ten, you made this?"

"don't thank me. thank google." taeyong chuckled before eating.

the rest had opened their lunchbox too. jungwoo and ten did share one.

"ah~" jungwoo smiled and fed ten, wiping the food that was on the corner of his lips.

after lunch and cleaning up the manager gave them a little break.

mark sat besides ten and the thai male looked at him, surprised he had his glasses on.

"when did you wear glasses?" mark shrugged.

"since my eyes started to get bad." ten smiled and shook his head.

then mark took off his glasses and put them on ten before grinning. "you look good."

ten blush a bit with a smile. "thank you."

ten took the glasses off and put it back on mark. "now wear it. if you don't, you won't be able to see my beautiful face."

ten flipped his imaginary hair making mark laugh. "yeah yeah."

then mark got an idea. "why don't we teach you the moves for regular?"

"what?" ten had to admit, he was a bit shocked at what mark said.

"i'll tell the members! we can help you!" ten was about to stop the canadian boy but he already left and told the members.

eventually the members agreed and it all left to one person, ten.

"but i'm not a member in 127!" ten hissed as he was dragged by taeyong who was trying to not laugh.

"we're just teaching you." ten sighed and stood up.

"fine but only this once." taeyong looked at the rest with a smile.

this was going to be fun. 👌