hendery × xiaojun

for umin_hyung

"h-hendery?" xiaojun said as hendery opened the door. he was a bit nervous if he would say so. he got invited by his crush from school, and he got stuttering issues so how could he be calm.

"jun! come in!" hendery smiled and let xiaojun inside his home. hendery was popular at school, though he was very nice unlike those 'playboys'.

"h-here.." xiaojun gave him the bag of snacks and drinks he bought and hendery smiled at him before sitting on the sofa. xiaojun nervously sat besides him.

"my friend is not here so we have the whole house to us. what movie do you wanna watch?" xiaojun covered his lap with a blanket, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"c-can w-e w-atch so-mething o-on n-netflix?" hendery thought his heart was going to burst at this moment. his stomach was filled with butterflies and his heart was fluttering. not to mention xiaojun looked really cute with his outfit too.

"of course we can

"of course we can." hendery smiled and ruffled the blushing male's hair. luckily his tv had netflix on it so he was good. he turned on a movie that xiaojun might like and turns out he did.

they ate snacks and giggled about things, sharing infos about each other and hendery decided to just tell xiaojun.

"jun, can i tell you something?" xiaojun nodded and tilted his head to the right. hendery was trying so hard not to attack the shorter male with hugs and kisses.

"i like you jun. i really like you. ever since i first saw you at school, i thought my heart was going to melt and thought I saw an angel at school. you were kinder than any girl or boy i ever met and i couldn't even focus in class either when i'm with you. i can't handle myself when i'm around you, jun. you're too precious for this world. you're perfect the way you are, not to mention your stuttering is super cute." hendery stopped to pinch the smaller male's cheek. xiaojun blushed madly. "you deserve the world, jun. you have something the world doesn't deserve. i know you have problems with your life and i want to help you. so will you do the honor and be my boyfriend, xiao dejun?" hendery smiled and before he received a reply, xiaojun started to tear up and he gay panicked.

"j-jun? wha- oof" hendery was cited off by xiaojun hugging him, xiaojun shoved his face onto hendery's chest while the said male smiled and wrapped his arms around xiaojun, stroking his hair.

"i-i w-ill b-be y-our boyf-riend, hendery." the said male smiled, hearing xiaojun didn't stutter when he said the latter's name.

hendery lifted xiaojun's chin up and leaned a little bit closer, making xiaojun blush way more. "can i?"

xiaojun nodded and hendery titled his head a bit before kissing xiaojun ever so sweetly. xiaojun placed his hands on hendery's shoulder, supporting himself.

these two fell in love more and more, not knowing yangyang was squealing like hell and renjun tired to calm him down.