jaehyun × taeyong

taeyong hummed while cooking breakfast for the younger male. he and jaehyun got a room in an apartment after jaehyun finished college since taeyong was two years earlier than him. the two shared a room which was aesthetic and had some photos from their anniversary and dates.

taeyong was about to turn off the stove when strong arms were wrapped around his waist from behind. taeyong squealed, feeling the younger's breathe upon his neck.

"you're awake?" jaehyun nodded and kissed his neck, taeyong giggled and turned off the stove. when jaehyun repeated the action he was doing, taeyong giggled again and covered his face with his hands.

"j-jaehyun. w-we have p-peop-le c-co-" taeyong squeaked when jaehyun lifted him up by his legs, now upside down while his stomach was on jaehyun's shoulder. taeyong throwed his small fist onto jaehyun's back but it didn't hurt.

"hyung, if you keep moving i'll drop you." jaehyun only called taeyong hyung when he was teasing him. taeyong huffed but stopped punching jaehyun's back and pouted. jaehyun sat taeyong on the couch and sat besides him, taeyong immediately cuddled up by him. jaehyun smiled and wrapped his arms around taeyong's waist. jaehyun pecked his forehead, lovely.

"taeil and the others are going to come in the afternoon, yong. we still have time." taeyong hummed as an reply and rested his head on jaehyun's shoulder. jaehyun ran his hand through taeyong's soft, fluffy hair. taeyong closed his eyes, leaning into jaehyun's touch. they enjoyed each other's company. they always will and they knew that themselves.

short but fluffy one. sorry if there is any mistakes, i wrote this at 4 am.