hendery × yangyang

yangyang sighed as the atmosphere around him felt way better than he was inside the palace. it made him felt free. yangyang sat down on the ground and leaned his back against the trunk of the tree. yangyang smiled and looked around, enjoying the peacefulness.

"y-your majesty! look out!" yangyang heard an unfamiliar voice. before he knew it, there was a man, covering him as he groaned in pain. yangyang looked up with worried eyes.

"excuse me, sir? are you alright?" the man nodded but winced once he felt yangyang gently touching the wound. the prince frowned and looked at the stranger, particularly surprised by his attraction.

"i can t-take you to my palace if you wish. i will treat you there." yangyang said, as he examined the scar. "can you tell me your name, please? i'm liu yangyang, prince of siquir."

"huang guanheng, although you can call me hendery." yangyang lent out a hand for hendery, the latter kindly smiled and took his hand, slowly standing up.

"will the queen and king be bothered?" hendery asked carefully as they started walking to the palace. yangyang hummed.

"they're not here." yangyang said. "they passed away." yangyang then pulled up a bitter smile at hendery before walking again. hendery muttered an 'oh' and continued walking with yangyang.

"i'm sorry for the news but, maybe i can stay as a company." hendery said, soothingly. yangyang smiled. "that would be nice."

after a few minutes of walking, they were at the castle. it wasn't the biggest one but it screamed out loyalty. yangyang bowed his head down a little to the guards and went in, his hand still interlocked with hendery's.

yangyang went up to his room and sat hendery on the edge of the bed. "please make yourself comfortable." yangyang then started to patch up hendery's wound. since his mother was a doctor, he had learned some useful things from her. once he was done, he placed the bandage on the small table next to the bed and smiled.

"all good now." hendery smiled back. hendery stood up and sighed before looking at the prince. "i shall take my leave now. i'll see you again, your majesty." he bowed and was about to leave when yangyang grabbed his wrist.

"wait." hendery turned around as yangyang stood up. the shorter got closer to hendery until their chest were touching. yangyang gently caressed hendery's cheek and lifted up his chin. yangyang looked up to the older, who gulped. yangyang smiled.

"can you stay as a company?" hendery was about to answer when yangyang added; "and be able to sit on the throne besides me?"

"your majesty! prince guanheng is back!" the maid's voice immediately was heard by yangyang. the latter quickly shit his book and placed it o  the table before running to the main hall, his robe flowing with the breeze. when he ran downstairs, he saw hendery and smiled.

"hendery!" yangyang ran to the said male and wrapped his arms around hendery's waist. the taller chuckled and wrapped his arms around yangyang, gently kissing his forehead.

"my prince, did you miss me?" yangyang nodded, his fluffy hair bouncing. hendery smiled and gently stroked his hair while they both exchanged smiles.