Chapter 36

Eyrams POV

  "Soooo....you came here because of the dinner I suppose?"; I said looking on the ground too  shy to look Daniel straight in the eyes.... Great, my life has turned a complete 180° on me these past few days, and boy is it really freaking me out.
  "Ermm yh, and also I couldn't actually miss it cause my dad kinda works with your dad so I guess I was going to be here at all cost anyway"; he explained so smoothly... Like why isn't he  freaking out cause I know I'm about to!!

"Ohh yhhh that, I totally forgot about the whole father connection thing" I said  in my head understanding that the world didn't actually revolve around me....sigh!!.

"You look beautiful in that dress, and I see you actually got your hair tied up. I don't suppose it was an easy task? He asked smiling a bit, he looked so good( Eyram behave yourself if anything think of killing him, he deserves that instead).

"Oh no darling it was a walk in the park tying up this jungle"; I said in a posh English accent mostly being sarcastic!!!

  "Of course it was difficult Mr.Brown  but I can't really complain anyway because Hannah did all the work, I just sat there with a hangover and I don't even know how all this even happened but I think you already have a clue about this right? I said feeling a bit weak for drinking because I was pissed....since you actually helped out with all this I said pointing to the dress I was wearing"; I finished my sentence in a whisper throwing my hands in the air currently trying not to break down in front of him and act like everything was okay between us when in reality, it was like a puzzle with some of its pieces left out of the box or even worse, stuck in the production company.....

     "Eyram, we need to talk!!! Daniel blurted out without any warning.

   I see, about what specifically huh? I asked feeling infuriated! (Couldn't he see I was trying my best to have a civil conversation with him just now?)
Wait, let me answer that for you....
You wanna talk about how you made love to me then just acted like nothing happened, or ignoring me for like a week and then calling me a distrac.......

    He cut me off( has he no shame?)..."Yesss baby all of that, I need to explain things to you if only you would let me talk. I know you probably loathe me right now but all that happened wasn't real, and I didn't mean a word that I said. Do you know  how broken I was when you lost your memory? Do you really think I would just mess everything up like that? Look at me , I'm trying to be sincere with you here but  it's difficult to do that when you won't even look at my face!!.
  Look,I know I messed up big time, and I want to change that I want us back, I want you back Eyram, and I'm not just saying that for saying sake, I'm saying that because I mean it I really do... Baby, you make me laugh even cry, you challenge me, you even make me want to be a better person!! I can't let you go that easily... So please do you think we could talk this out like maturing human beings? Over  coffee or something you know maybe tomorrow or when ever you are ready, no pressure he finished putting his hands in the air like he surrendered or something!!.

So I on the other hand was completely frozen after his speech, and it took alot of  him repeatedly calling my name to wake  me up from my slight trance!!!
    Ermm yhh... of course yhh!! when are  you leaving back home?I said not even sure if the voice I was using right now was legally mine!!
  Is this boy actually asking me to talk this out with him over coffee like for real?( that's me having a serious conversation with my subconscious in the middle of a serious conversation with Daniel how messed up could this night get, uhh uhh it's the vodka, it's still in my system)
No don't give him a second of your time( my subconscious is still talking)he deserve shit. Does he know what  he put you through? Bitch, don't forget he made you feel like a slut because you gave yourself to him!!!! the brother needs to suffer a bit girlllll you better let him work for that conversation, cause as long as I live which is actually as long as you live I'm not gonna make it easy for Daniel or what ever he thinks his name is...  

   Wait hollup, why is my subconscious trying to give me problems right about now, is she not seeing how hurt he looks right now? And I think he actually has a good explanation for this but I'm really  sure I want to hear it!!

   "Eyram are you okay";Daniel asked helping me sit on one of those fancy chairs with the white satin clothe tied around it
Ye....yes  I just need water, can you please get me water I need it like right now I'm kinda losing my mind to fast  and until I sleep and wake up in the morning, I'm still going to blame the vodka (heck why did I touch that bottle again I asked myself because it seemed ever since  Daniel and I had issues, I've been making decisions on impulse which goes against everything my parents have taught me
EYRAM, PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER), I thought mentally slapping myself!!!Fuck, psychotic behavior is actually real and I'm experiencing it first hand, or maybe I'm just not ready to have this conversation with Daniel because deep down I feel like he was compelled to do it against his will and truthfully it actually felt good sometimes  blaming others for your problems and I know it's not fair but sometimes a girls gotta do what she gotta do!!

   "Here, your water"; Danny pulled up a chair sitting down next to me.
    Thanks, I said before gulping down the mineral like some homeless teenager who came across her good Samaritan.
"I'm leaving when you are leaving"...
        I'm sorry,what are you talking about  again? I asked Daniel bluntly cause I really haven't been paying complete attention to our conversations, ( my subconscious is to blame for that, I rest my case)

"You  asked when I was leaving early on, and I'm saying we are scheduled to leave when you and your family do... technically all your dad's friends are sticking around for some time to tell you truth";He said not trying to distance himself away from me at all.
But you know what terrifies me? He asked looking like he was about to tell a joke
No.....no please do enlighten me I said trying to cooperate, (the guy was really making an effort here, the least I could do was make it a little easier for him...... my subconscious is going to be pissed, but what does she know)  Having our brothers in the same buildingfor over a week doesn't seem to appealling he continued knocking me out of my thoughts!..
Oh really, why is that I said equally smiling at him like he did me at the moment!!!.
" Well, one because Alvin won't let me touch you or even worse be alone with you. And two, those two couldn't see each other and not want a fight!!! Having our brothers around each other doesn't  usually have a happily ever after at the end of their story you know?"; He finished and we both ended up laughing like the two developing, maturing teenager's we are...
Ohhh, I thought you were going to  say they might actually  have a fight about which sport is better between  basketball  and soccer I added even making our laughing situation worse  and I totally agree with you about  the happily ever thing I said in between  hard laughing!!! It felt nice being like this with Danny  I thought looking at his face, taking in the way his face looked perfect even with his slightly grown beard..
Interrupting my thoughts, Daniel took my hands in his before dropping the actual bombshell "I still really love you, in fact I never stopped and seeing you here right now is really giving me the balls to give you the explanation you deserve"; he said looking hurt first because I didn't make an attempt to reciprocate his feelings for me just now and also like the explanation he was about to give wasn't too appealing.
       For some reason, our heads we moving towards each other and we both knew where that was going to take us!!!
Feeling guilty..... Danny, I still love you too! I said too sure of what I was feeling and just when our lips were about to touch,
  Is everything okay here?

Hi guys I think I'm getting too emotional with these two love birds......and who on Earth will interupt their moment like that???
Hope you guys like this chapter.. Already working on the next chapter and don't worry I'll try to not let Eyrams' subconscious disturb her too much. Love you guys a bunch and please vote
IG @Mejoniel_