Chapter 33

"What are you doing, and how'd you get that?" Petra asked entering into my room...
( I thought I locked that damn door!)

"I am fucking a pig, what the fuck does it look like I'm doing?,and if you haven't noticed, I'm the daughter of the man who owns this building??".

"Eyram, you can't be drinking right now!!! we have dinner in like 10minutes... and....and why aren't you dressed?"

"I'm not hungry,you two annoying human beings just keep giving me disgusting news!!!"

"Imagine you almost shagging your younger brother!!!.....there's a name for that right?
Oh yhh INCEST!!!  I said taking another sip of my vodka(note my first time drinking)"

"And even if I went for dinner, both of you will probably ruin it"; I said smirking at her".

"Plus Petra, I'm not thinking straight!! the best thing for me to do right now  will be to sleep it off ,don't you think so?"
"No Eyram you going to get dressed whether you like it or yes... mom won't.....".

"Uhh uhh my mom not yours.. yours is dead and I'm pretty sure you were the one killing her slowly S.T.R.I.P.E.R!!!"
"I mean you are twenty right? how many guys have you fucked??
   "I'm seventeen, I could keep your disgusting secrets......... "or not, you make me sick!! And to think I actually liked the fact of having a sister but nope..... it's pure trouble; I added".

"You are drunk, you don't know what you are saying,.... here give me the bottle Eyram!!"

"No no no... dont touch my baby, this bottle is way cleaner than you will ever be... and by the way, usually when people are drunk,don't the say the truth?.... I asked trying my best to keep my eyes open".
"Oopss, did I burst your bubble?! Or you have a thing for girls to?
I wonder how your boyfriend even looks at you... haaaaa.... thats if you haven't told him about that fucked up shadow that follows you everywhere!!!; I stated burping at the end of my sentence."

"Thats enough Eyram" Petra said sounding weak, you don't know what you are saying,you aren't thinking straight..... I know you are hurt but drinking that..... thing wont solve anything...!!"

"Haaaa  actually, I know what will!!, I'll just go to a club,and fuck guys.... you know leadership by example!!!
...I mean you! if you didn't get the hint."

"Thats it, you are staying her, you will probably just cause a scene downstairs that you wont be able to control tomorrow, she said taking the bottle from me....and leaving the room calmly".

"I on the other hand, didn't have the strength to protest against her so without wasting anytime, my eye lids became too heavy!!,so I gave up and closed them in just a few seconds

Petra P.O.V
"I went to Eyrams room to see if she was ready after I got ready for the dinner... but when I got in, she was fucken drunk!!.."

"What are you doing? and how did you get that?I asked".

"I am fucking a pig, what the fuck does it look like I'm doing,and if you haven't noticed I'm the daughter of the man who owns this building she said clearly drunk to the core!!".

"She said so many things, but non of them got to me because I knew that first of all she was drunk, second, she was probably confused, and third she also had her own personal problems... but  I started to get pissed when she brought my mother in this... but was I mad because there was some truth to what she said??!."

"After listening to her babble on about what ever she was thinking, I changed the original plan of helping her get ready to letting her sleep instead cause who knew what she would say downstairs when she isn't functioning properly so I decided to save her and all of us from a very big possible tabloid..."

"Taking the bottle from her, she said more nasty things that I couldn't imagine someone saying if they had a clear head!! but Eyram , she had a sharp mouth something she got from Aunt Aurora"!!!.

"Calmly leaving the room, I met Eyram's and my new official mother heading towards her door but I explained that eyram said she wasn't feeling too good something about an accident she had months ago I lied..... but for her own peace of mind, mother decided to check on Eyram!!!. meanwhile I was praying she didn't go too close to her because she would practically smell the strong scent of vodka all over the minor... that she gave birth to!!.".

"Thankfully she just opened the door slightly to check if she really was sleeping and yhhh Eyram stopped mumbling words and fell asleep!!!! Thank you JESUS I said in my head glad that this had been taken care of...!"Aunt Aurora was disturbed saying that it was a family function and Eyram not being present would bring up speculations from the press".!!

"Walking towards the elevator with Aurora, Alvin joins us in an Armani blue black suit.... fuck, he looks just like dad and has a striking resemblance to Eyram!!... he kissed his mother after she complimented that he looked amazing and that if there were any young girls downstairs they would definitely be swooning all over him... then nodded at me signifying that he was trying to acknowledge my presence..."!!

"Still on  our floor(31st) ,once I hit the ground button Alvin asked for his younger sister...but mom answered saying Eyram said she was tired and didn't feel too good!!....with Alvin about to stop the elevator, probably because he wanted to check on her himself, his mother thought ahead and said, Alvin I knew that if you knew Eyram wasn't going ,you too wouldn't want to go so please just go on her behalf!! You could see her when the dinner is over!!!.she tried to reason !!."

"With Alvin still trying to pick a decision, he stepped back and we got to the ground floor!".
This dinner was mainly organized for Alvin, Myself and Eyram..!!"

"Alvin because, he was the sole heir to the 50 billion worth Mejoniel Enterprises, companies and Hotels.. that our father and grandfathers toiled hard for!!!".

  "Myself because I was now being officially acknowledged as one of the children of Edwin Harry Davis the III and also one of the grandchildren of the business tycoon Mr. Edwin Benjamin Davis II yep too much glory in one room.... and also for me to be notified as a possible co- owner of my fathers empire."

"And Eyram because, she was the last born, heart of her father and mostly loved by everyone in the family.... someone alot of people will try befriending to try and bring our father down but fortunately, she knows better.." She was brought up the way she was just incase anything of that sort emerged to happen!!".

"Ding, ding ,ding my father  stood up hitting the shiny spoon on the British made champagne glass, and I'm sure he hasn't  realized that Eyram isn't here  probably because he knows that she would be!!, infact she must be !!".

Wait...... I whispered to myself , fuck where the hell is Alvin?".

"No no no this can't be good the whole speech dad is about to give practically revolves around him ,and  clearly Aurora to noticed the absence of her son!!".

Ten minutes later ,after worrying about how this night might end, the sight before me just changed the whole ball game........

_______________________________________
Wow Petra brought alot pf drama with her didn't she? And Alvin, he has alot on his plate.... thanks for reading :-) :-) :-) kisss kissssss

Sowi for any mistakes, less time to edit.
Y'all better vote hehehe.
IG@ Mejoniel(please follow)