Chapter 29

Edwin Davis P.O.V

"Sir, we have a problem;!!"
Which is, I say looking at my computer too busy to look at this fellow who will probably loose his job if he dares to waste any of my time.

Dia ermm.....

Yes go on what has Dia done I said standing up from my more than a million dollar executive chair ready to squeeze the life out of this delinquent if he doesn't finishe his stupid sentence very quickly..

Mr. Davis, she's dead.

No, I say with all the life leaving my face the moment I heard the word dead. She can't die not now when the doctors say she was getting better... I don't understand, this is completely bull crap, I want to see her right this instant!!, call Trevor to pull the jet up I'm going back to L.A!!.

Sir,she isn't there at the moment she's been placed in the fridge at the Seattle health department since last week Thursday!! ..

  What the fuck do you mean by since last week Thursday? When did you find all this out I questioned ready to attack him if he dared to give me a stupid answer.

Sir Petra, she told me everything  today! Since you have been out of town for a few weeks closing some of the business deals with the Salmanto franchise and checking out the site for your wife's hotel surprise in Singapore... the time line made it difficult for her to contact us sir.

   And you mean to tell me that my daughter has been left alone to handle this shit alone?, Go to Beverley for your paycheck and when you leave this company after clearing your desk, don't ever look in this direction again I said buttoning my suit up before leaving my company here in Melbourne,Australia.

   I've got to get back to L.A this instant, I have alot to tell  Aurora (my wife) before things get out of hand.!!
Using my private elevator I make it down to the lobby heading out to meet Trevor my driver... who I take on all my business trips.. amongst all my workers, he's been with me longer!! infact he has been driving me since my high school days... so my father let me keep him even after I got married and all that....

Walking past the receptionist she gives me a seductive smile( I should fire her soon), something that annoys me considering I only have eyes for my wife, the mother of my children.

Every other person looks at me in fear. I might just fire anyone who even dropped their pen or dared to be clumsy in my site...  Mejoniel Enterprises and companies all around the world strive for excellence and 7 star ratings in all their doings and no fool will destroy what took many of my father and forefathers hard work to go down the drain..thats why I fire anyone who shows to be incompetent in any of my companies world wide.

In my  new Mercedes Benz Maybach  I tell Trevor we would be leaving earlier than planned, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion looking at me through the mirror .... and I took that opportunity to tell him that Dia had died, and Petra needed some sort of closure!!!.
   He nodded in understanding and all the way to my private jet no words were uttered till we landed back in the U.S.

Calling Aurora  to tell her what happened, I get an incoming call from Alvin my son..

Alvin; dad, do you still need me to meet you at the airport?

Me; "yes champ, and bring Eyram along with a few clothes and essential items, we are taking a quick trip!! I'll meet you here in 30minutes alright!!Trevor would come pick you guys up in a few minutes so be ready and make sure she hurries up considering she still doesn't remember much!!!"

Alvin; sure pops.

Aurora's P.O.V

What? What do you mean?
Dia is dead, that  cant be possible she was fine two weeks ago remember we were there with her Edwin!!! This cant be right. And Petra, where is she ?
Aurora calm down its going to be okay apparently, Petra has been staying with her boyfriend because she couldn't stay in her mothers house alone according to Marcus who had been doing some investigations for me since I didn't have much info in my possession.