Chapter 11

Daniels P.O.V
she was so different,beautiful, a debater,outspoken  and not that shy when you get to know her.she ordered  a vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips on top and winked at that Justin guy.

Honestly I felt so jealous for no specific reason, or maybe I was just jealous that she winked at him.

Question one why should I care if she winked at him it's not like I really even care about her!! Or do I ???.

I gave the waiter a deadly glare which he responded to by nodding his head and leaving the room like he was the  flash right after he notified that he would be back with our orders.

10minutes later , a girl brought back the ice cream with the excuse that Justine the waiter had other things to attend to. I felt pleased that he got the message to leave my chic to be alone. After all I was powerful in all my glory.

Eyram said thanks and started eating her ice cream she looked nervous, and was about biting her nails when I stopped her  by asking her a question.
I asked if she'd been here often and she  shook her head saying that the last time she was here was when  Alvin turned eighteen apparently that tough guy loved frostybites.

We spoke for hours and it amazed me how she spoke about movies, music,books, with all seriousness at the same time jokingly. She loved the maze runner,Blackish, Naruto, The hunger games,grownish  and master chef. She said a lot  more but I can't even remember .

She kept on talking but instead of acting annoyed I liked listening to her speak it was mesmerizing and fascinating. We left frostybites because they were about closing and it was 10:00 pm on the dot.

I was scared because it was a possibility that I would run into Alvin when I dropped her home in fact I was dead scared but Eyram seemed cool and not bothered at all and that made me freak out even more.

EYRAMS P.O.V
Getting Into Daniels car, I got a text from Alvin saying he was going to be at Charles place for the night which was totally normal but he liked to do that to give me a heads-up and wanted me to do the same.

Just after, I got a message from form Hannah saying she was at my house because  her parents left for Singapore on a business trip and she didn't feel like staying home  alone.

Well Hannah had a spare key as  well as Charles it's kind of a trust thing and our parents didn't mind because Hannah had been my friend since grade school and Charles was around before I was even born.

Daniel mentioned something about my best friend pointing out how different  I was from them. But I quickly explained that Hannah and I both had the ability to talk for long hours, and Richard was only that way because he just had a break up.

He noded in understanding and asked for my house address.  Giving it to him, I changed the song to Zayn Malik and Party next door's song  still got time!! it was amazing how we both sang the song till the end, then after Khaled's show me where your love lies began playing.

In all honestly  I could seriously stay with Daniel all night but damn it we were home. He opened my door which I found hilarious because first of all, I had perfectly good hands, and secondly I wasn't some princess.

  He just shrugged and walked me to my front door, I told him I loved the ice cream with a smile and  he quickly replied telling me we could do it more often if I liked and then adding that he had a great time too.  We hugged for a maximum of twenty seconds and he  turned to leave.

I stood outside the front door  till Daniel left the driveway.