Chapter 17

Alvin's P.O.V

They took her straight to the ER, and I wasn't allowed in the with her damnit all I wanted to do was break down those walls.

I couldn't help but swear, cry then pray at the same time I wanted to turn the clock back to this afternoon, I wanted to be the first person she saw when she woke up, I wanted to be her armour, the person she annoyed and called at odd times to come and pick her  up from different parties just to piss me off, I wanted to hear her insult me jokingly and take my donuts because she didn't see the point to let me eat it when she was around.

I wanted her here with me right now without even a scratch on her finger.

Oh GOD why do you let me behave like an asshole sometimes? I am going to tell her the reason for my stupidity two years ago because she was entitled to know when she woke up, that's if she ever wakes up I thought  crying quietly to myself.

Just when I was about to punch a hole in the wall Hannah, RI , Charles and Daniel come up to my seat.
Wait why was Daniel here
whiles giving him a very disapproving look because he has no role to play in this hospital right now!!!! I'll ask Charles  why they brought him along later.

Hannah came up to me first and hugged me for a while, whispering that Eyram was gonna come back and continue her sisterly duties of annoying me so I should enjoy a little of my freedom before it was over and that made me almost smirk!!!.

Charles came up and gave me a bro hug for like fifteen minutes straight and honestly I think that's the longest we have touched each other!!!!! RI came up next,sat down and gave me water he got from the dispenser a few minutes ago which I think tasted  like errmmm.... medicine he told me to relax and that Eyram was a fighter,and so many people still needed her in their lives and that he was one of those people then after just kept silent.

The only person left was Daniel. He didn't know how to approach me because we only had a sports relationship on the basketball court. I gave the shots and he followed orders to make victory possible and that was it!!. But I guess he came here to support his new buddy!!!! So with nothing said between the both of us we just gave each other a nod and stayed in a  comfortable silence for while!!.

Hannah's  phone broke the silence when it began playing (no more sad songs by little mix) apparently her phone was ringing and it broke our game of "LET THERE BE NO SOUND, yh because nobody dared to open their mouths after our encouragement section.

I noticed that doctors and nurses just kept coming in and out of the ER and wouldn't even look at me when I asked a question and I bet my friends could see how desperate I was getting.
Apparently the phone call Hannah got was from my parents and they wanted to speak to me cause  I left my phone at home when I was out to bring Eyram back  home and Charles phone was dead.

Unprepared for what was yet to come, I took the phone from Hannah.

1. Where were you before your sister had the time to be knocked over by a car huuuhh answer me??

2. You are supposed to take care of her dammit!!

3. You better have a good explanation for this when I get back and pray nothing happens to your sister
dad  said with so much venom and anger in his voice. Bottom line was he could destroy anyone for  Eyram and I but he could kill when any of us were on sick beds. I just hope the guy who hit her would be free enough to even carry his grandchildren!!

Mom took the phone back  from dad and asked me how I was coping with everything  and told me she loved me and also stated that she knew what I was going through in between sobs yh she was crying bitterly but still acted like an actual mother I guess she did that so I wouldn't feel too miserable.

After, she asked what  was going on with Eyram because we couldn't get any of the  doctors to talk to her. I told her  in a very quiet  voice that  the doctors where  working on her and all she said was okay .

Mom said they  couldn't come home just yet because they were experiencing bad weather in Sydney so coming home now was impossible. But in actual facts dad would have flown in this weather without having second thoughts that I know, but it wouldn't be possible because mom was his wife!!!!!.

Dad apologized for his words  earlier and said he was scared something could happen to Eyram and it was a blow to him then told me to stay in the hospital 24/7 until they got back  and that he would take care of school issues.

I gave the phone back to Hannah and right there  a doctor barged out of the ER doors and was heading straight to us.

With that  look on his face,I wonder what kind of news he was about to give me !!!

IG@Mejoniel
Sowi for any mistakes less time to edit!!
Y'all better vote hehe!!!!