Chapter 4

Rushing out the door I assumed every one already headed to the cafeteria for lunch but Daniel was actually standing right next to Mrs Claudia's homeroom.
He gave me a huge freaking grin that happily spread across his face. I must admit that made me feel ecstatic.

I asked what he was still doing here, and he replied by saying phone number.

I mean that's what I heard considering that after that smile everything he said sounded like Jibbrish to me.

"I wanted to exchange numbers just in case I don't see you around"; is what he said.

I immediately caught up with myself understanding that, that was the main reason why he still hanged around.

Well I actually don't know what I was expecting from him.

I gave Daniel my number and he did the same. That took a maximum of two freaken minutes honestly, I wished it lasted much longer.

Eyram, put yourself together, I said snapping at myself.

He's only a human being( that God took a lot of beautiful clay to make) we are just together for a stupid project so relax.

I was at my locker, when someone jumped on me from behind. The people I know stupid enough do that was either Alvin or Hannah.

So it was  Hannah. Yelling at her won't make a difference because we've been at this since junior high school and honestly I liked it when she felt like a ball of cotton candy.
"Guess what happened today".

I honestly don't like guessing cus in second grade, when I was at Emma Brandons party I guessed that every one was going there dressed normal but apparently it was a costume party I know right how stupid was I..

So I guess that pretty much ended my hypothesis in other problems.

Back to Hannah, I told her that guessing was ermm....oldish so she told me anyway.

Well, she started by saying Allan langstone asked her out. My eyes grew really large kind of like squidwards from SpongeBob.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh we both screamed in a high pitch girly voice I thought I never had.

First of all Allan was filthy rich, adorable, smart and simple.He played table tennis  for the schools team with Hannah and I.

I kind of expected it because Hannah looked like a brazilian goddess(I mean just look at her).

She was an exchanged student that got here in junior high and all that sexual tension between them was becoming a huge elephant in the room.

I asked her how it happened and right there Ri appeared making us cut it short. We didn't really like talking about stuff like this around him considering what he was going through.
Hannah gave me that we will talk about it later look and then yanked her two best friends together before we headed to the cafeteria.

We got to the usual noisy room that was filled with laughter and debates from every corner.

Like any other high school, everyone is put in a category, you know popular's with their kind, geeks in their own clubs and the students who just stayed in between(that was Hannah R and I).
We got our trays and stood in the line for our sloopy joes. Mhen I love sloopy joes(note the sarcasm....shit was too sloppy)

We headed for the outside tables, that way we could get more peace and quite.
Ri opened his mouth to say something but closed it just as fast hesitating to speak.

Before all this, Ri was my debating partner, our clown, someone who bought us ice cream and watched Disney or nickelodeon movies with us when we were in our time of the month.

I know right what a perfect best friend. But something told me it wasn't all because of Chara, and knowing Ri he just doesn't get up and tell us his problem.

EI told them about the social project I had with Daniel this Saturday just so they knew I won't be available in case   they had plans.

Ri gave me a blank stare whilst Hannah gave me the face that said if he tries anything stupid I'm on speed dial. And I gave her the face that said he won't, considering he knows Alvin very well.

We both ended up giggling. Then Ri said;"I don't get how you guys speak with your mouth closed it freaks me out.

With what he said I recalled that I still couldn't watch Scooby-Doo alone though, so I watch it with Alvin when he feels like being a big brother to me.
  Lunch was over just when Ri was beginning to speak up. I literally cursed the bell.

But Hannah wouldn't understand what my problem was with Ri's love life if it's even allowed to be called that(again note the sarcasm).

IG @Mejoniel_
Y'all better vote hehe.
Sowi for any mistakes no time to edit.