Chapter 24

"Later that evening, I was just... ermm..what's the word, dandy yep That's the word......."

"This was what happened"!!

"Alvin and l got back home, ate ordered pizza from last night spoke one on one about stuff I never thought I'd ever bring out,"we laughed, cried, apologized, then cried again".

"Hannah ,Ri as well as Daniel where at the door around 3:30 just to check up on me, which was odd I mean what did we have phones for again!!?"

"Hannah for some reason was eager to talk to Alvin alone, never thought I'd ever see that day where they dont want to kill each other!!! Personally speaking, it was a miracle".

" Ri went straight to my fridge well that was after he plugged his phone into the charger( mine) and gave me a really long hug,right then I knew Alvin told them I was normal again!".

      "because them niggers were acting completely free!! you know like how they would act around the normal me"

"And it felt damn good to be me again, so Daniel and I were in the living room not necessarily talking but the silence was a comfortable one".

"When  I actually masterd the courage to say something, just then my brother and best friend Walked out from the patio smiling in a really weird best friend and brother laughing kinda way" if you understand what I mean!!!"

"(please understand what I mean, it will be dangerously gross to go too deep into facts)"

"Charles walks in that very minute and boy was I glad to see him!!, plus he was holding Lasagna  which was made by his mom!!, he walked straight up to me and gave me a super tight hug,a hug  that I actually needed!!"

"Its good to have you back he said with a beautiful smile!!
( yes I said beautiful) then left to go join Ri in the kitchen at the island"...

"Half an hour later we were all in the living room watching a movie on Netflix, I'm not sure I remember which one it was but it had the all Glorious Kevin Hart in it..!!

"Lasagna's were done and it looked like Charles was grateful!! yhh.... His mom cooked alot when she was going on  a trip ... Something my mom did as well just that no one needed to force Alvin to eat".

"We had school tomorrow so everyone had to leave sooner rather than later , and Alvin just kept too quiet!! I think it was from all that food he ate, so he was practically dozing off instead of watching the movie!!, but then again everyone kept on looking at me to check if I was ok (and yes i was) instead of actually watching the movie and Daniel, he looked like he was having a battle with himself but I don't think anyone else noticed but me".

"Alvin and everyone else  helped me clean up... But I'm sure my so called older brother was just sticking around to make sure Daniel didn't get too close to me .... The nerve of that boy".

"Once everyone said their goodbyes, Alvin  gave  me a long hug and told me he was always going to be there for me with a really big smile and then apologized for like the one Hundredth time (hyperbole)__".

"Then after he let out a really loud Laugh which  I joined in on as well "!!.

" He was pretty much sleep talking so I shooed him off to go to bed ... which he didn't want to!! so I took him up stairs (that was not easy at all)  and tucked him in then turned off his light  and right as I was about to  walk out Alvin spoke and said;

    "Please dont tell mom and dad anything I want it to be a surprise when they come back"!!!

"I gave  him a really loud okay to asure him in on the fact that I heard him vividly!!, after which I walked out as quietly as possible then closed the door!!".

 Old Flames On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara