Chapter 7

I called Rose as soon as we entered their neighborhood to alert her that I was here. Alvin said he'll drop Charles and get back as soon as possible.

Running towards the front door Rose was already there waiting for me so I just went up the stairs to his room. Funny enough Ri was actually crying (that's a first). I just shoved my self on the floor where he was sitting with his knees shot up to his chest like he was some tormented teenager.

I stroked his hair and told him every thing was going to be alright. Ri you are fine , you are alright I said. He didn't reply though he just held onto me like his life depended on it.

After a good 30mintues the only thing he said was thanks for being here, I gave him a bright grin that made him smile as well. Anything for my best friend. I wanted to push and ask for the reason for his meltdown, but I didn't want to put pressure on him so me being tired already I dropped it without making a scene.

We both fell asleep curled up in his bed, and before I knew it, someone was carrying me off. I guess it was Alvin because he'd probably dropped Charles off and wouldn't want me to spend the night there.

So we left the house saying good bye to Rose who was chatting with Ziggy the whole time on the phone to keep herself distracted, and me being half asleep the whole ride home. I couldn't feel anything except sadness for Ri it was unbelievable seeing him like this. I swear I hope it was all a dream.

IG@Mejoniel_
Y'all better vote hehe!!!😘😘
Too short a chapter I'm sorry school doesn't know when to stop stressing the young and vibrant...kiss kiss