Chapter 9

The next day just went on and on, I didn't pay much attention to anything considering I was still shocked with Ri's behavior. I mean how serious could his break up be to the extent that he was acting all tormented.

I hadn't even noticed it when Daniel came up to my cubicle during free period. And actually the dude coughed really loud to get my attention.

I looked up looking both confused and embarrassed because  I was biting my nails so much that I had none left to munch on due to my nervousness. 

I swear I could bite Daniels nails if he allowed me to(Note the sarcasm).
He pulled up a chair and sat right beside me in fact to close to the extent that I could smell his Boss cologne.

We had two days before Saturday came around so honestly I didn't know  why he was everywhere I was, after all we were only social partners.

Daniels P.O.V
She wasn't at lunch, and her friends didn't know where she was either. Richard her male best friend gave me a deadly look which I think I probably won't forget anytime soon.

And her Hannah her other friend kept on babbling on about how she missed lunch, and a great chunk of information at the girls locker room.

I sighed in amazement at how Eyram could have them as bffs. I was about leaving this terror of doom when Richard stopped me and told me to check the library, after all it was the only place you could fine Eyram on Wednesday.

I found her at that cubicle she was always at. She looked so engrossed in what she was reading and alongside biting her nails I think against her will. She did that when she was nervous and it made me laugh a whole lot.

I mentioned her name,and she looked up confused,she actually looked cute though.
I pulled up a chair and sat right next to her. She didn't say anything actually she just looked into my eyes and for the first time I felt something I never felt before. 

She had this impact on me that only my mom had, and I was confused as to how I found her interesting because in all honesty I found nobody interesting only my family, few friends and and my car. Yhep I'm kinda in love with myself, but that is probably about to change.
IG @ Mejoneil
Sowi for any mistakes less time to edit
Y'all better vote hehe!!