Chapter 15

Knocking on Alvin's door like my life depended on it. I asked him the usual questions.

1. what's wrong with you??
2. What happened to your face??
3.Are you alright???

I asked all those questions but that stubborn boy wouldn't answer me or open the door. Sooooooo, I had to use my" I could be a spoiled brat card".

Breathing in and out, I yelled at him saying; dude open this door right now or I'm going to call daddy all the way from Sydney Australia, and you do know that he would put everything on hold for his baby girl right??.With that said I heard the door knob click.

Proud of myself, all I said was Mission Completed!!.

First of all, I wouldn't call my  dad if it wasn't serious cause I'm not actually a spoiled brat. I mean how could I be one  when my mother,was mother.

Entering Alvin's room, I sat on his bed with him and examined his face. Alvin what happened  to you I asked fiercely,  but this douchbag wouldn't answer.

I tried touching his face but he turned it away from me then asked me to leave his room. Something wasn't right, why won't he tell me  what happened. He always tells me  stuff well almost everything!!!

Alvin, I said touching his arm please tell me what happened to you.
It's none of your business,and I don't have to explain myself to you!!!

Wow!!! What happened to Alvin. shit could this be happening because of that girl  vikky, Veronica ,Vivian Vict...yes Victoria  she left him sour and for two years now, he has never acted this way.

I persisted,and what I heard  from his  mouth was probably going to leave me sulking for a long time.

I don't need help from a girl who can't take care of herself!!!
(Alvin was referring to the time I left the house alone  in the middle of the night like two years ago and almost  got run over by a car, and almost got raped by some stupid old man).

That didn't happen because  Charles was kind of following me to keep me in check when Alvin couldn't.

That happened because Alvin  and I had a fight and after I wasn't really thinking straight!!!!

Once Alvin said what he said, I knew he was still embarrassed of me for what  happened that day, he didn't mention it specifically but I knew it anyway.

I think he realized what he said was wrong and tried to apologize, but I couldn't let him talk because if he did, I would have slapped the nonsense out of him.

"Alvin, all I wanted to do was help you, but all you did was rub  old F***ing flames that were stupid in my face but you know what I'm not going to stand here and watch you  kill yourself with whatever that is bothering you or get  insulted for doing what I didn't mean to do." I said with tears slipping down my face.

I left his room and banged his door in anger and went straight to my room for my jacket and running shoes. Yes running shoes I needed to run this off.
I went downstairs to find Hannah and RI cleaning up. Apparently Charles had to leave cause he needed to pick his mom from the airport because their chauffeur's wife was a having a baby or something like that.

After trying to comport myself for a while I just run out of the house without having second thoughts.

Almost disappearing from our drive way, I think Alvin was chasing me and I  heard him call out my name telling me to  stop and come back  home. I did stop to turn to him but when I did, what failed to happen two years ago decided to happen now.

There was a sharp pain at my  waist side and without any control  what so ever I fell to  the ground  and as If on queue every thing turned black!!!!!.
IG@ Mejoniel.
Sowi for any mistakes less time to edit.
Y'all better vote hehe!!!!!!.