Chapter 27

Three weeks later.

What the fuck just happened Alvin why the heck are you getting into fights recklessly?? You freaking just hurt your best friend doesn't that affect you in any way huuhh?.... Alvin we need to talk..... wh.. who was that and what was he talking about??

              (Rewind to earlier)

"Eyram hurry up we are gonna be late for school!".

"I'm coming I'm getting my phone,ermm... Alvin could you make me a penut butter and jelly sandwich? pleaseeee!!"

" I already made it lets go I'm in the car!! and Eyram grab three granola bars yhh my hands are packed."

"Ready?"

"Yep !"

(12minutes into the ride)

"Ermm.. Eyram aren't you gonna plug in your aux?"

"Nope, I'm ayt"!!....

"Look you've been crying and being distant from everyone for a while now,want to talk about it?"

"Nope,I'm fine!!"

"Eyram you shouldn't keep stuff locked up remember!... you always said that!!".

"You want to know?... fine, Daniel doesn't want to talk to me, and the funny thing is I don't know what I did wrong!!. Alvin is something wrong with me?, I'm I  a waste of time? I'm I not pretty?"

"Hey hey hey.....what are you talking about have you not seen yourself in the mirror lately, you are too pretty, and too smart to the extent that In my opinion no one could ever be too good for you okay...."

" Arriving at school I nodded  with little tears escaping my eyes..."

"Okay lets get to class then later Charles and I would take you out for ice cream yhh..while she was taking off the seat belt, I felt like crap.... its all my fault, Eyram is like this because of me! Why did she have to grow up and start  having feelings for boys?"

"Alv... Alvin are you ok?"

"Yhh I'm good take the lead, I'll be right behind you;I said really fast".

                 (From nowhere)

"...... Fuck you Alvin, who gave you the freaking right to touch my brother huhh ??

   "Raymond, calm down you said you weren't going to over react!!"

   "No Daniel, who gave him that right to go around hitting who ever he wanted to?"

" Racing back to the car park, Daniel whats going on, and who is that?? I asked more than confused, ......everything was happening too fast!!"

"Eyram not now just go inside, this has nothing to do with you...!!

~ what the fuck,thats my brother stupid....

"listen; he said holding my arms, "dont touch me Daniel" I hit back!!
Just go please now....  you shouldn't be here, Eyram please if you love Alvin or me just do it please...

I was out of sight but Alvin  needed someone to stop this nonsense........

  ...Ch__Charles hello, where are you? Alvin needs your help, and please hurry!!"

"Hold on I'm coming; he rushed"

"Alvin was punching Raymond and vice versa, the two were actually compatible, they where both fit and this wasn't going to end easily for any of them. On the school premises, Alvin was on top of Raymond and punching him like he was a punching bag, Raymond looked like what Alvin did to him wasn't affecting him in any way..... "

     "Charles came in from behind and tried pulling Alvin off Raymond.... but the unexpected happened, Alvin punched Charles in the guts unconsciously and it affected Charles so much because Alvin came with full force, and Charles wasn't ready to physically or mentally take a blow...... Charles was knocked out cold.!!."

" I raced to him and found him unconscious, but he was still breathing....by then everyone was outside and the principal had Alvin and Raymond put in her office for who nows what, matter of factly......I didn't care..."

"Alvin left Raymond easily realizing what he did, he tried getting out of the security mens hold.... he was yelling for someone to call an ambulance but he couldn't stick till it came  by so when the ambulance actually came Daniel and I went with Charles......."

"Eyram....!

"Daniel look if you  are going to be here then shut up okay thank you for coming but dont push any conversations cause you aren't getting any!!"

  " Eyram, sooner you are gonna have to listen to me okay!!; He said"

"What ever, just not now....  someone who I  actually care about is actually on the verge of  dying so not now..please...." he nodded and non of use spoke a word till we got to the hospital!!".

"I called Charles mom when we got to the hospital after  Charles was being taken to the emergency room... (fuck I hate this place I said to myself.)
She wasn't around, and all flights were being cancelled cause the country they were in were having presidential elections so they couldn't come home on time so she was going to send his Aunt over so until then, I was to stay with him even though I wouldn't even get to see him again today...."

  "I had to go and sit in the waiting room!, but of course I didn't sit close to Daniel...in fact, I actually sat on the floor leaning against the wall that was opposite the room Charles was in...
I called Alvin and he said he was almost here,and asked  how Charles was doing... I told him that we hadn't gotten any feedback yet..... then the was a slight pause and Alvin broke the silence by repeating the word we...  Eyram,.who is we???
Alvin, I'm here with Daniel just calm down and dont do anything stupid then I ended the call.."

"Eyram I'm... I looked at Daniel and Just hugged him... Daniel can we not talk right now..I just need you to hold me, can you do that?
He nodded and sat next to me and cuddled with me..."

             (40minutes later)

"I woke up to a confused Alvin begging to see Charles, but like non of us he couldn't see him either.... Hannah and Ri were caught up in traffic so I told them to just go back home cause they wouldnt even be able to see him anyway...
Alvin helped me up... but for some reason actually acknowledged Daniels presence (maybe he was genuinely grateful that I wasn't left alone) and just then the Raymond guy appeared, and Alvin tensed up a bit and made a fist, but I held his hand to calm him down. It was obvious the two had some serious beef."

Daniel looked at me then left with the Raymond guy...(who was he actually) I thought.."

  " Charles Aunt arrived just when we were getting ourselves ready to spend the night since it was getting late and it looked like she wasn't going to come...she spoke to us a while then said she would inform us if anything happened.. Alvin nodded and I smiled at her before we turned to leave..
In the car, non of us spoke a word and it was better that way until we got home.."
                      (Present)

"What the fuck just happened  why the heck are you getting into fights recklessly?? You freaking just hurt your best friend, doesn't that affect you in any way huuh?? Alvin we need to talk... wh...who was that and what was he talking about??"

"Eyram look he started; you deserve answers alot actually, and I'm going to give them to you but please lets do this tomorrow I can't even think properly right now okay... he said looking at my face trying to keep his eyes opened.."

"Fine, but we are doing this tomorrow and no later than that right?;I demanded."

"Right;he replied.. I hugged him then went up to my room.. taking out my phone to update Hannah, I got a text from the unexpected

Notification~ one new message from danny:-)
I clicked the open button and the messages read",

(10:39) danny--Good night love:-)

" I smiled and replied; saying good night champ..!!".

---------------------------------------------------------
Wow... good chapter right.... I hope yall like it :-)

Sowi for any mistakes less time to edit.
Y'all better vote hehehe.
IG @Mejoniel
Mwaahh mwahh till next time..