Chapter 18

What???
wait, what do you mean by according to medical analysis she's got amnesia huuuh???

Yes Mr. Davis,apparently your sister hit her head pretty hard when she took that fall from the accident, and yes according to all test taken she can't even remember her own name!!!.

She might feel alittle more pain at her waist area but its nothing to worry about, with time she will feel numb to the  pain  and by the way she is stable for now,please excuse me he said right after he left my side .

I had nothing to say,I mean my mind was blank. I didn't know whether to call my parents or not I even stopped breathing for a couple of minutes.

Why the hell was this  happening to us, I said leaning against the wall and gliding down, and guess what decided to glide down too, Tears, yes tears they wouldn't stop falling even though I tried my best to keep it under raps.

Hannah,Ri..... heck all the boys were broken down and really bad too. I thought I was miserable but after seeing  Hannah's face I knew I was lying to myself.

She literally begged the doctors to see Eyram but we had to wait a while because they had to transfer her to a regular room honestly if you didn't know us you would think Hannah was the one related to Eyram.

Richard was holding Hannah in a tight hug because she looked like she was going to pass out from all that crying and also she pretty much couldn't control her movement and it was actually a sad sight to see .

Imgain if I exposed my crying self to Hannah, I wonder what she would be  doing by now?? Oh!!!! wait I know, she would probably be going insane right about now.

Charles was taking this quite good!!

Haaaaah!!

He was literally crying,I mean the last time  I saw Charles cry this much was when he was watching Titanic with our moms, and guess what!! he wasnt crying because of the movie  no.... but was actually crying because of how our moms were crying i know right how cliché and that was like four years ago yh.... he is 18 now, dude has become a man  but right now, it looked other wise, and no amount of words could console him!!!.

Daniel left,

he just freaking left the room when he heard the words amnesia from the doctors lips.

Great real smooth, dude hears the first words then chickens out just like that. ( mental note I'm going to kill him for appearing here in the first place)

Damn!!!!, I  said pacing the halls, she had her whole life ahead of her, and now she couldnt remember anything to even begin with. Great, just great.

I need to...... Right then, the doctor came out saying we could see her now. I couldn't move plus my heart just sank in, and I could bet that it went deep down shit,I'm feaking out!!!!

Hannah,Ri and charles where all rushing into her room at the same time,but the doctor said we needed to go in one by one and that she was still sleeping from the medication she was being given  so unless we wanted to be grounded from seeing her we have to abide by the rules.

I was about to go in when the doctor guy stopped me saying he needed to have a word so....... automatically I let Hannah go in first. I might regret that later because I'm sure Hannah wouldnt want to come out in the first place .

Listen he began,

I know you probably feel shitty right now,but I want you to know that it could have been much worse!!! In cases like this ,sometimes the victim falls so hard that the impact affect their eyesight,leaving them sometimes permanently blind or not.

"But.... with amnesia,its highly possible that she could regain her memories back in a month or less, sometimes it depends on the shock they get" he said.

Raising my eyebrows in disbelief,he continues by saying yes, most times  when they get extremely shocked or even scared it could trigger old memories!!

"But I'm not saying you should try and force those moments, they happen best on their own" he said  looking very sorry like he has been through this a thousand times......

Wait so maybe he does do this alot I feel pity for his heart he has to see stuff like this almost every freaking day, ohhh doctors  how sad.

He turned to leave when I asked him  a question." What if she falls so hard  and hits her head just as hard, could it help her make progress you know with the  memory loss thing"??? I said  struggling with  my  own voice!!.

He turned and looked at me with a half smile on his face  right before asking me what I aspired to be later in life.

Seriously, are you like fucking kidding me right now?? I'm asking you a fucking question and you ask me about my future plans that wont even require your services.... Well hopefully never in  future,

I questioned him in my head, yhh.... I was too freaken tired to say  all those things out loud.

Engineering......well to be specific, civil Engineering, I said in a very rushed tone. Why'd you ask anyway??? I  blurted out.

Oh nothing son just curious..... and yes, I mean to your question earlier on, you are right but as long as the impact is serious enough to reverse it.... And with that, he leaves my side probably going to take care of other human beings who need saving.

Right after he leaves, I remind myself that Hannah has to get home now  and Ri was her ride back to our house so she probably had to come out so he could go in.

But the question was  is she actually going to want to leave??😲😲 Damn, I should have thought about that earlier!!!

IG @ Mejoniel
Sowi for any mistakes no time to edit.
Y'all better vote hehehe!!!!!!