Chapter 69 - Date Night

A-

CORBYN HAS A TINY DICK

HE REALLY STINKS

HE HAS NO FRIENDS

BECAUSE HE IS A PRICK

(In the tune of pop goes the weasel)

They wake up and Christina starts laughing whilst Corbyn goes bright red.

Ch- Well I know that one of them is definitely true

She then mouths 'his dick is very tiny'

She winks at us

C- Well that's not what you say when we're fucking babe

B- First of all eww too much info bro second babe?

C- Oh yh I forgot to tell you all that we're back together.

Z- What how long?

Ch- A month and a half

A- What!?

C&Ch - Oops

We all start laughing.

Z- Also Becca, I forgot to mention that we are going on a date later. 6 o'clock.

B- What shall I wear?

Z- Casual but also a little fancy and bring a swimming costume.

Ch- I'll help you get ready.

B- Ok thanks Chrissy

~That night~

I get changed into this.....

And I have this bikini on underneath

Zach comes and knocks on my bedroom door and we go into his car but before we leave I pack a few essentials

We drive to the beach and I see a cute little picnic set up.

We eat, laugh and joke

We eat, laugh and joke. It's so much fun.

Then Zach suggests going in the water so I slowly strip down into my bikini in a teasing manner.

⚠️ SMUT (since it's chapter 69 if ya know what I mean 😉😏) I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS OVER. Ps: I hate you shawnmendes8898 for making me write this, I'm cringing so hard.

We go into the water and I keep 'accidentally' brushing his area with my hand and soon he comes up to me and whispers in my ear.

Z- "Babygirl if you keep teasing me then daddy is going to have to punish you, do you want that?"

B- "Maybe"

We start making out and soon that starts turning into more but I stop it.

B- Come on

We get into his car

Z- Where are we going?

B- You'll see just drive.

He started driving and I put my hand on his thigh slowly edging it higher and higher whilst also directing him to our destination.

Soon we arrive at a little cottage in the woods that I had rented out for tonight knowing I was going to tease him.

We go in and he instantly pins me against the door and we start making out again.

He carries me upstairs.

Z- You have been a naughty girl princess, should daddy punish you?

B- Mmhm

Z- Use your words kitten

B- Yes daddy I deserve to be punished

He undressed me and uses his belt as a rope to tie my hands to the bed frame so I can't move. He slowly takes off his underwear so I can see his huge cock, I can feel myself getting so wet but I can't do anything. I feel him rub my clit harder and harder, more and more. He carries on playing with it using one hand for that and another for massaging my tits, I was a moaning mess. He started kissing my neck making sure to leave hickeys.

After a while of teasing me he let me deepthroat his throbbing dick. He pumps in and out of my mouth and I can hear him moaning, he slowly gets faster and faster and then he cums.

I gave him a condom which I had brought since I knew that I was going to tease him tonight and I knew he wouldn't manage to keep his teenage hormones at bay, so I came prepared. Straight away he flips me over and thrust straight into my tight pussy with no warning, I scream from pain yet pleasure.

After cuming many many times, he finally stops.

B- I love you daddy

Z- I love you to babygirl

⚠️END OF SMUT

We go to sleep but we are woken up a few hours later by a knock on the door, no one knows we're here. Who could it be?

I put on a dressing gown and I opened the door and see.....

A/N IM SORRY ABOUT THE SMUT, MY BEST FRIEND MADE ME WRITE IT SINCE ITS CHAPTER 69.