Chapter 10 - Saviours?

Daniels Pov -

I went for a run when I woke up and I saw a girl fall to the floor, I ran over and saw that she had blacked out and called Jonah because let's be honest he's the only one that's going to be awake at 6:30. Jonah arrived in his car and so we put her in the car and took her back to the WDW house.

When we arrived, I placed her on the sofa with a blanket and we decided to clean the house whilst we waited for her to wake up.

~ A few hours later ~

Beccas Pov

I woke up and I didn't recognise where I was, I looked around but couldn't see anyone but then I heard voices. It sounded like boys probably around my age, I got up and started to walk towards the kitchen where I could here their voices. When I got there I saw 5 really hot boys, holy shit, I think I just died. The one with rosy cheeks though, he looked super hot. The giraffe looking one saw me and rushed over.

??? - Are you ok?

Me- Who are you?

??? - oh yeah sorry I'm Daniel, this is Jack, Jonah, Corbyn and Zach

Me- Why am I here?

Daniel- I was running and I saw you fall to the floor, what happened?

Me- I can't remember

Corbyn- Do you want any food?

Me- No I'm fine thank you

Corbyn- Are you sure?

Me- Yeah

Corbyn- Ok then

We all then went to watch a film and they decided on IT. I was sat next to Zach so every time I got scared, I cuddled further into his chest. Finally I fell asleep.

Zachs Pov

I really like Becca, she's kind, smart, talented, creative, she's the perfect girlfriend. I don't think she likes me like that though.

I woke up the next day and I saw that Becca was missing, no note, no anything.

Where did she go?

What happened?

Then I saw something...

Something that terrified me....