Chapter 28 - Betrayed

She was talking.....

Saying she hates all of us!

Saying that she used us all for fame!

WHAT THE FUCK!

I can't believe her.

We gave her everything she ever wanted, everything she needed. We gave her food and shelter, we gave her a family. She's my sister for fucks sake, I feel so betrayed. I hate her so much.

When I showed the boys, they were as upset as me. I don't know how she dare do this to us. I am so mad at her right now.

Me and the boys just decided to go straight home because we are all really annoyed at Becca. None of us can believe that she actually did that. But she did.

It was her, her face, her voice, her everything. She said it. The words came straight from her mouth. She said how she loved the plan that she got 'kidnapped' and now she's free of us. Then she goes on to say how she hates us and the only good thing about knowing us and being friends with us was the followers. She also said that I was the worst brother ever and she hates me more than Jake, THE Jake the beat her up for fucks sake. What goes on her in her head.

Unknown's Pov

*cue evil laugh*

My plan worked perfectly they hate that slut and will never talk to her again.

Now all I have to do is kill her, and that's what I'll do now.

I go to the room she's kept in, I see her there chained to the wall with tape over her mouth looking like a whore like usual. I grab my gun, she tries to scream but she can't. Poor Becca.

Not 😂😂

She's a slut and deserves everything I have and will do to her, she deserves to die.

I point my gun at her.

BANG!