Chapter 13 - The Truth

It was...

Jake!

My own brother!

Well that's what I thought until I learnt the actual truth. The truth that was kept from me for 16 years, 16 fucking years!

I'm adopted!

And there's no chance of me finding my actual parents because my name was completely changed. Well not completely.

I found out that my birth name was Becca Holly Bessie and now it's Becca Kylie Garcia-Harding. I can't believe that all this time I was adopted.

And...

To quote Jake.

"No one will ever love a disgrace, an adopted girl. Someone that no one wants" (A/N sorry if you're adopted, that's not true it's just for the story) and that adopting me was a mistake, the entire family thinks so. They all hate me.

My 'family' hate me.

And to top it all off, I'm being kicked out of my house at the end of the week so I have no where to go.

Corbyns Pov

I walk downstairs to see Zach and Becca cuddling on the sofa, it's cute. They are both asleep so I just go into the kitchen and make everyone breakfast, half way through breakfast I hear a small whimpering. I realise that it's Becca so I go see if she's ok, soon she's having a panic attack and Zach wakes up so together we try to calm her down, it was really scary. (A/N they are, my mum once had one and I was the only one in the house, I was around 10 and I didn't know what to do)

Beccas Pov

I wake up because I'm having a panic attack, I see Corbyn come over and try to help me and I also realise that Zach has woken up and is also trying to calm me down and eventually it works so Corbyn goes back to cooking breakfast for everyone and me and Zach go back to cuddling. Soon the other boys start to come down, probably because they smell the food, so Zach goes to change. I'm not very hungry so I don't eat, I just sit and watch the TV. Soon the doorbell rings and since Zach is changing and the other boys are stuffing their faces, I go to answer it.

I see who it is and my smile drops.

It is.....