Chapter 16

Ray began buttoning her shirt, she turned her head to Sunflower, who was already dressed and well, she had a satisfied, content look on her face; oddly calm.
She went back to buttoning her shirt in silence, her face fluttering with blush.
"So, how do you think it'll look?"
Sunflower would say as she began folding some of the clothes on the dresser, "What do you mean?" the taller girl stopped buttoning her shirt, she looked at the shorter girl with a confused look.
"We did that 'naked wrestling' thing, so surely we'll have a baby right?"
Ray's face became red; she looked shocked, "what?" Sunflower frowned.
"I-It.. Doesn't work like that-."
"Oh-."
.
Sunflower and Ray walked down the hallway hand-in-hand, the tender lovey-dovey couple. Sunflower clung onto Ray's arm, nuzzling into it; making Ray's face flutter with blush.
They leisurely walked along the hallway, before getting greeted by the others; Belle, Rory, and Reika were panting heavily, confusing the couple.
"We were looking for you guys," Belle cleared her throat, attempting to get her breath back as she heaved, "no kidding, after you two left the room and didn't come back we got worried." Reika frowned.
"It's not like I cared. I just wanted to see if you got into any trou-," Rory silenced herself, eyeing the two girls, "what are you doing?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're both clinging onto each other, like- stop it." Rory looked pissed off with a frown, Belle whacked her on the head; Rory let out a yelp, "what would you do if someone told you to stop hugging your girlfriend?" Belle snapped.
"Oh- I forgot. Me and Ray are 'girlfriends' I just remembered that's how you refer to us like that." Sunflower would say, putting her hands on her chin.
"But," Rory would say, catching the attention of the four girls.
"Isn't it weird being together with the same gender?"
Ray had a bit of sweat trailing down her face as she eyed Rory with an uneasy look; Belle on the other hand looked confused which soon faded to anger.
Reika simply turned her head side to side, looking at both Ray and Sunflower.
"Well, no. I've grown up in many environments of several lesbians over these past few years, due to the fact I've been exposed to it so many times I've gotten used to it."
Sunflower explained with a smile on her face.
"Oh-."
"Have you ever thought it was weird? At least one time in your life?" Rory muttered, her gleaming amber eyes were sharp; and unfriendly, she clearly expected a 'good' answer.
I evaluate all of this by the look in her eyes. She doesn't want the conversation to end now, and she clearly won't stop till she gets something out of me. But, what does she expect from me?
It's always been on my mind...
"Well?" Impatience sparked in her eyes, she looked irritated, "you don't have to answer of course-." Belle went beside Sunflower with a crooked smile; she looked anxious, "she's just being wei-."
"I once thought it was weird, but that was simple the younger me," she'd clear her throat, "I have a different perspective on this so-called 'pride' community now, I'm a part of it now, aren't I?"
"WELL. Fair point, but haven't you always been in it?" Rory peered in closer, practically squinting with a skeptical look on her face, "w-what do you mean?" a sudden surge of anxiety began to waft through her, "like with Lott-." her heart skipped a beat as soon as Dia went in between the both of them; suddenly appearing like the usual.
"You guys left me waiting, I don't take slow-walkers or leisure paces greatly, nor do I like it when you draft me out," Dia grabbed a piece of pineapple, flicking it at Ray's face.
"She learns fast- doesn't she?" Sunflower cleared her throat, looking anxiously up at Ray; while Rory stared vindictively with grave annoyance.
"Like- with the pineapple or that 'L' person-."
"The pineapple obviously. I spent the past thirty minutes flicking pineapples at the people in the dining room. I've also put a banana peel on the ground, but they didn't slip on it like what the cartoons showed."
"Well duh. Cartoons are different from reality.." Rory muttered, the short-tempered girl was looking down at the ground; her face was unsatisfactory, though she still looked a bit irritated.
Ray placed her hand on Sunflower's shoulder defensively, her attention was turned to Rory; Sunflower appreciated the sweet gesture, but she didn't want to be protected like this. Surely she went to Ray a few times for defense, but right now she felt like she could defend herself.
She's so kindhearted, very considerate of me. But I know how to defend myself.
"Let's go back," Belle would say softly, turning her head to Reika, "alright." the childish girl nodded, going by Belle's side, practically avoiding Rory.