massage - mairi

lolol hi
i hate drama
words count: 403
inspired by a bnha oneshot
____________________________
sleepover.

yeah ah shit here we go again the boys had a sleepover. and while the boys were in mattias bedroom kairi was downstairs. he wasnt mad or anything, the boys were just tired and he was the last one who was watching 'noragami'.

kairi was practically dying in the couch. if he moved he would feel pain all over his back. he needed a reliever and luckily he had mattia in his house.

after a quick text the taller boy walked down the stairs shirtless and rolled his eyes at the sight of his friend laying on the couch.

"man you have some nerve asking me to do this at almost 3 fucking am." mattia said walking over to the couch.

"give me a break man, my nack amd arms are so sore."

"cool," mattia said before groaning. "what do you want?"

"give me a massage."

mattia let out a gasp before yelling. "what? are you stupid- do i look like your mom or something?"

mattia sat down next to him and looked at kairi. the smaller boy was giving him a 'please do it for me' look.

mattia groaned again. "i fucking hate you. it almost 3 am what the hell..." he sighted before continuing. "take off your shirt."

kairi did as told and turned his back toward the taller boii.

when kairi felt mattias bigger hands on his back he let out a sigh and straightened his back.

"damn your tight." mattia said after feeling the knots. kairi groaned when he felt mattia knead his thumb into the smaller boys sides.

"agh, that felt so good. keep going~"

mattia make a 'tsk' noice before continuing to soften the sore muscles. it rewards him with sweet reactions from kairi making him smirk.

after a while mattia started making his way up.

"a-agh! right there~" by the time mattia had pressed deep into the skin causing kairi to scream in pleasure.

mattia chuckles before whispering "damn kairi, youre so fucking loud."

"sorry, it just feels good."

after an hour both boys were laying next to each other on the couch with a blanket on top of them.

the next morning the other homies walked down the stairs, seeing both of them shirt less and cuddled up next to each other.

"you know..." ale whispered softly. "i heard some weird noises last night when you were asleep."