Caught - Choen

Chase is Noens best friends brother.
Words count: 685
-
Tuesday - 2:46 pm
Noen laid in Griffins bed, staring at the ceiling. Griffin laid next to him sleeping and his snores louder than Noens thoughts.

Noen sighed and got up, opening the door and walking out of the room. He was only in boxers and a oversized sweatshirt. He thought everyone was sleeping so he just walked down the stairs, into the kitchen and looked around.

He opened the fridge and poured himself some milk. (he needs some mILK—).

He drank it and then all of sudden he felt someone gripping his waist. He gasped but didn't turn around because he knew exactly who did it.

„Why are you up? It's almost 3 in the morning." Chase whispered, leaning his head on Noens shoulder.

„I could ask you the same thing, creep." „insomnia." Chase simply replied.

„right, sorry." Noen looked down. He felt kind of uncomfortable because he was scared someone could walk in but Chase did it every time.

Chase let go and turned Noen around. They were only inches apart and Noens eyes wandered down to his lips.

Chase smirked and leaned in, making Noen blush like crazy. He'd never had his first kiss. He was already 16 but nobody ever wanted to kiss him.

„Chase, w-what are you doing?" he whispered leaning against the kitchen table. He gripped Chase arm and his eyes widened as he felt Chase breath against his skin.

Noen stopped breathing and looked at Chase lips. Chase smirked and closed his eyes as he finally kissed him.

Noens eyes shot open and he tried to push Chase off but Chase only kissed him harder.

He melted as he felt Chases soft lips and his eyes closed automatically and he kissed back.

He wanted to punch Chase in the guts but couldn't do it.

Chase hand wandered down his sides and he gripped Noens thigh, making him gasp. He slipped his tongue in as soon as his mouth opened.

Noen moaned into the kiss, giving Chase goosebumps. His hands slowly brushing against Chase chest.

It got heated and Chase picked Noen up, sitting him down on the table. Noen chuckled lightly making Chase smile and kissed him again.

Chase pushed Noen down, he let him wrap his legs around him and lowered himself, leaning against his arm for stability.

Noens hand wandered under Chade shirt, lightly tugging on it, before Chase leaned back and took it off.

Chase was hot. Literally everyone knew it. Noen bit his lip and leaned back in as Chase pushed him down one more time while Chase started to play with Noens waistband.

Noens gripped Chase hair, hard, making Chase moan for once. Noen heart nearly exploded.

It was perfect for a moment, but nothing lasts forever.

„gUYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Griffin screamed standing there with wide eyes and a disgusted face.

„Oh my god Griffin, don't scream like that. You gonna wake up your parents." Was the first thing Chase said while Noen began to panic and pushed Chase off.

„Shit." Noen whispered as he stood on his feet.

„Griffin I—„ he was cut off.

„No Noen what the fuck I told you to not let him touch you, didn't I? But you did it anyway." Griffin screamed, his gaze wandered to Chase.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE, NO WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, STEP THE FUCK UP KY—

„And Chase, what the fuck. I also told you to not touch him. He's a virgin and he too innocent to be threatened like that. I swear to god if you touch him one more time, I'll fucking mURDER YOU."

Griffin walked over to Chase, ready to best the living hell out of him but Noen pushed him back.

„Listen, can we just talk it out in the morning? It's really late and we should go to sleep."

Griffin eyes wandered between Chase and Noen.

„Do you seriously have a boner?" Griffin asked Chase disgusted.

„Uhhh. NO, I—" Chase coughed and turned around, his back facing Griffin.

„Lets go now." Noen said innocently, gripping Griffins waist and walking up the stairs.

Chase couldn't sleep. All he did was jerk off the hole night.