shop #3 - Janthony

Words count: 886
-
"Uhh," Anthony muttered awkwardly. "My parents are going to be here any second, maybe you should leave."

"If you want me to."

"No, it's not like I don't want you here—,"

"It's fine." Jaden smiled and took a step back and while he was doing so his hand 'accidentally' brushed against a bowl full of candys. (Typical 80s obsessed will understand the aesthetic....and i o— i miss vsco girls)

"Ouh, shit! I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to—"

"It's fine." Anthony chuckled and walked around the counter. "I have nothing better to do anyway."

Jaden just ignored the last part and bend down, starting to gather up the candys and Anthony did the same.

And while they were doing so, their hands accidentally brushed and Jaden smirked while Anthony felt himself getting hot.

Jaden stand up and put the candys back in the bowl while Anthony looked up for a second before getting up himself and doing the same.

"You know," Jaden said with a bit more dominant voice. „You're not as bad as everyone's always saying."

„What do they say?"

"That you're selfish," Jaden chuckled. „and....gay?"

Ants eyes widened and he acted shocked. "What? Who said that?"

"Well, are you?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I am."

Anthony frowned and shut his mouth awkwardly. He kept his head low while Jaden looked at him and smirked.

HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE—

"Jaden," Anthony said softly. "I really think you should go—"

"Why do you want me to leave?"

„W-what? I— no! It's just that my parents—" Anthony stopped and started blushing, mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

„Why are you so nervous?" Jaden asked as his eyes wandered down Anthony's body and he took a step closer.

„I'm not."

„Yeah?"

„Yes."

„Then why are you blushing?" (GENERATION WHY)

Silence took over them and Jaden took another step closer.

He leaned in and tried to kiss Anthony but he only put his hand on Jaden chest, pushing him away and still keeping his head down.

Jaden signed and laid his hand on Anthony's waist, lightly pushing him against the counter.

„Stop denying it, Anthony." he whispered, his lips brushing against Ants neck.

He felt Ant shivering and chuckled lightly, pressing himself against ant and feeling him gasp.

„Jaden, stop! Here's a camera and my parents are going to see—"

„Then let them see."

(Ant: what the hELL we gon do, nOW—?)

As soon as Jaden said it he started sucking on Ants neck making him gasp one more time.

He let out a quiet moan and grabbed Jadens arm, pulling him closer.

Jaden wandered to his jaw, leaving soft kisses and stopped only inches apart from his lips.

He felt Anthony's breath hitch and teased him, leaving a small distance between their lips.

He moved the hand Anthony wasn't holding into and touched his cheek finally pulling him in.

Their lips touched and Jaden smiled into the kiss. Anthony's lips were warm and he kissed slowly while Jaden tried to get the kiss more heated.

He moaned into the kiss and sucked on Anthony's soft bottom lip.

He tried to slip his tongue in, licking Ants lip and Ant let him.

Ant let go of Jadens arm and slit his hand down Jadens sides, tugging on the end of the shirt.

Jaden got the hint and leaned back, looked Ant in the eyes and took off his shirt.

Ants eyes wandered to his chest and he laid his hand on it, letting it slide down. He wrapped his arms around Jadens neck, kissing him while Jaden grabbed the counter, pressing himself against Ant.

After few seconds Jaden got what he wanted, the kiss got heated and both of them moaned quietly, their hands wandering up and down each others bodies.

Did i describe what they were wearing? If yes, I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to read it again

They pulled away, catching their breaths as Jaden looked down, seeing Ants bulge and smirked.

"Anthony, we're back!" Someone suddenly shouted.

Anthony's eyes widened and he looked at Jaden. "Shit! My parents! I told you, now put your shirt back on!" He whisper-yelled.

Jaden chuckled and did as told, taking a few steps back while Ant walked back behind the counter.

"Hey, Anthony." his dad said, walking from behind the shelf. „who's this guy?"

„Jad—"

„I'm Jaden Hossler. It's nice to finally meet you, mr. and mrs. Reeves." he smiled innocently. „Alright, i'll call you later."

"Wait, you have my number?" Anthony asked, actually shocked.

"Yeah and tonight i'm going to have so much more." He whispered the last part and winked at Anthony, enjoying seeing him blush one more time.

(Idk why i wrote that lmfao but I'm going to edit this part soon anyway)

"Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Reeves." He said and walked out of the shop and enjoying his chocolate on his way home.