Alone #2 - Benjey

I FORGOT ABOUT IT AJJDJSJSKSKSKAJAM
Words count: 366
-
Jj gasped. His eyes widened and he stared right back into Benjis.

Benji was sh(c)Ock. "Shit— What the fuck were yo—" he was interrupted by jj sLamMiNg his lips into his. (EWWWWWWWWWHH THATS SO GAY—)

Benjis eyes widened and he pushed jj away, getting up and screaming at the top of his lungs.

"DISGOSTANG!!!!"

He picked up his backpack and slapped jj across the face, stretching his arms out so he was looking like a chicken and run out of the house, his feets touching his ass everytime he jUmPed up.

the neighbors looked out of their windows, seeing a boy running out of HIS OWN HOUSE.

Jj was actually concerned about his sudden actions and run after him, yelling "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?"

Benji didn't turn around but he kind of calmed down hearing his soft yells and slowed down his paths, looking like this:

Then benji crossed a street and a boy, the same age as him, screamed "WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE STREET?!"

Jj screamed in a monologue voice "SHUT THE HELL UP! YOURE UGLY! YOURE DISGUSTING! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" and benji laughed at the still unknown boy knowing jj just completely destroyed his life and thinking 'how can someone expose themselves like this?'.

And that was the only thing Benji heard before a car crushed into his ass. His vision blurred and he heard jj beat up the driver before falling into a deep sleep.

When he woke up a bride light dazzled his eyes and he sat up immediately. A boy with brown curls was layin between his legs, curled up like a dog.

He smiled, knowing jj cared about him and petted his back.

He laid back down, knowing they were going to spend the rest of their lives together.