Insomnia #2 - Janthony

Words count: 607
-
„Jaden, s-shut up." Anthony said letting out a quiet whimper.

Jaden slowly started kissing his neck and pressed his chest against Ants back. Ant took a few deep breaths and gripped the bed sheets.

"For f-fucks sake, Jaden stop."

It was really fucking hard not to let out moans.

Jaden pushed his leg in between Anthonys, separating them, and pressed himself harder against Anthony.

And while Jaden left one mark after another Anthony moved his head a little bit trying to make Jaden more room.

He closed his eyes tight and pressed himself against Jaden.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Jaden whispered sliding his hand under Ants shirt.

His cold fingertips brushed against Anthony's warm tummy and Anthony felt himself getting harder every passing second.

"N-no..."

Jaden smirked.

"But you have to be quiet." He started lowering his hand.

His hand wandered in Anthony's pajama pants and he played with the waistband of his underwear, teasing him.

"Jaden." Grabbing Jadens wrist, Anthony opened his eyes and turned to him.

He looked Jadens in the eyes and they held eye contact for a few seconds till he leaned in and placed his lips on Jadens.

Jaden moaned into the kiss and turned Ants body around, getting on top of him.

He got between his legs and squeezed his waist. He took off his shirt and finally slid his hand completely in Ants underwear, wrapping his hand around his dick.

Anthony's nails dug into Jadens skin and he closed his eyes tight.

Their lips parted and he let out a moan which sounded louder than expected.

But Jaden didn't stop and bit his lip, going faster.

Anthony moved his other hand to Jadens hair and run his fingers thu it, pulling him closer.

Anthony was thin as fuck and Jaden felt his bones sticking out as he slid his hand up and down Ants chest, to his thighs.

Jadens dick began to hurt but he still didn't try to cause any friction.

"J-Jaden—" Jaden moaned and bit his lips as he heard Anthony moan his name.

While Anthony closed his mouth, trying not to scream out of pleasure.

"I'm close." He whispered instead.

Jaden speeded up his path but stopped right before Ant released.

"Wha— No. No. No. No, Jaden please," he arched his back trying to thrust into Jadens hand.

"It hurts, please."

Jaden smirked.

"Well, maybe next time." He chuckled evilly.

"I swear to god," don't be fucking rUDE,,,,r u hitting me?? stoooop—

"—If you stop I'll never talk to you ever again."

Jaden tried to remove his hand but Ant still held his wrist.

Jadens chuckled. "Alright."

He leaned down and started to move his hand very fast without hesitation.

He kissed Anthony but Anthony barely kiss him back. His lips started trembling and he let out quiet moans.

"fuck fuck fuc—" he bit Jaden lip as he came into his hand and heard Jaden letting out a whine at how hard he did it.

Jaden removed his hand this time and picked up his shirt cleaning up the little mess Anthony did.

He tossed in on the floor and laid next to Ant, closing his eyes.

Anthony still didn't move and laid on his back, panting.

Jaden opened his eyes again als looked at Ant, smirking.

"Now that was fucking hot. I'll never get over the way you moaned my name. And you looked so good reaching your climax."

2 updates at the same day yeyy