Wet dream #2 - Janthony

Words count: 877
-
Idk idc - 1:14 am

Jaden and Anthony were at Jadens, watching a movie.

They were planning on doing a sleepover because Jadens parents were on a dinner with friends and since it was weekend he doesn't have anything else to do.

It was nothing important, really.

„I think I'll go to sleep." Ant said, yawning. He wasn't that tired but he didn't want to be tired the next day.

„Alright. Do you want one of my shirts?" Jaden asked already standing up and taking off his own shirt. As soon as Ant saw him he turned around and began blushing. He tried to hide it but it didn't work very well.

„Ehh I—, n-no it's fine." he smiled softly but Jaden tossed him one anyway.

Anthony caught it and changed, throwing his own clothes on the floor.

„You look good in my clothes." Jaden joked and smirked. Ant looked at him with a weird expression and chuckled, laying down on Jadens bed. „Well thanks. Don't get used to it."

Jaden had a king sized bed and they had already shared 164838374 times which meant it wasn't even awkward for them waking up right next to each other. Somedays closer then on other days.

After about one hour Ant was snoring lightly and Jaden began getting tired. So he turned off the TV and laid down next to his sleeping friend.

He laid on his side, facing ant but staring at the ceiling. Every time they shared a bed he got nervous even though they did it nearly every weekend.

He didn't know why Ant made him feel safe and kind of different feelings but he always did. At first he thought it was a "best friend thing" but he didn't feel the same way for anyone except for Ant.

But he still couldn't figure it out so he stayed with the "its a best friends thing" excuse.

Jadens thoughts were interrupted by ant making a weird noise which somehow sounded like a moan.

'He's probably having a bad dream.'  Was the first thing that came into Jadens mind.

If he only knew.

Jaden looked at him but sadly Anthony's back was facing him.

Being the unsuspecting idiot he is Jaden ignored it, thinking it's nothing important. Until Ant moaned again but this time he turned on his back.

Anthony's head shot back and he gritted his teeth together. Jaden looked at him but didn't do anything. Anthony looked hot but Jaden didn't know if he was having a bad or a really really good dream.

So he didn't move and just stared at him.

Anthony mouth opened slightly and he let out a quiet moan in pleasure. Jadens eyes widened. Is he having a dirty dream? Anthony's moan replayed in his mind.

He didn't know why but he got turned on. I mean, who wouldn't?

Anthony closed his eyes tight and let out another moan. Jaden felt like a fucking pedophile. He was literally watching his best friend having a sex dream.

He was about to wake him up till Ant moaned his name which made Jaden almost moan himself.

"Jaden—" Anthony whispered and began moaning again. Jadens eyes widened even more and he didn't dare to move. Was he dreaming right now or was his best friend having a sex dream about him?

Jaden stared at him for a few more seconds till he decided it was time to stop and woke him up.

"Anthony? Hey, Ant." He gripped Anthony arm and leaned against his other arm. "Wake the fuck up, man."

Anthony groaned (not in a sexual way) and opened his eyes. He looked at Jaden, then at the nightstand and checked the time and closed his eyes again.

"What the hell. It's almost 2 am why did you wake me up. We don't even have school today, what d—"

"Anthony." Jaden interrupted him.

"What?" Anthony opened his eyes again and looked at Jaden. They stayed silent for few more seconds and stared at each others eyes, till Jadens eyes wandered to Ants lips and he finally said something.

"You were moaning."

"I—, whAT?" Ant looked at Jaden with a horror expression and shot up. He began to panic and breathed faster.

"Hey calm down. It's alright it was just a dream—"

"No! I'm so fucking sorry but I'm having weird dreams about you all the time and I'm trying to stop them but i don't know what to do and it's awkward because they can ruin our friendship. Shit shit shit I'm so sorry about it, i get it if you hate me now or don't want to d—" Jaden cut him off by kissing him.

At first Ant didn't move but after a few seconds he started to kiss back. Jaden slipped his tongue in and Ant let out a quiet moan, again. His hand wandered to Jadens hair and he lightly gripped it, kissing him harder.

After a couple minutes they separated and looked into each others eyes, both being shocked until Jaden slowly began to smirk.

"You're fucking hot."