Tik tok dance #2 - ¿sariano?

GIVING HOMIES A HEAD—
Words count: 500
-
Samy moaned as he felt Marianos tongue entering his mouth.

He felt Mar lowering his hand and unbuttoning his belt, making him even more nervous.

He wanted it but at the same time also didn't because he was scared if mar didn't feel the same it could ruin their complete friendship.

He knew i'd never be the same but still.

Mar slowly pulled away and samy whined. He then smirked and looked down, getting on his knees.

Samys eyes widened and he watched him unbuttoning his pants.

„Mar the fuck are you doing?"

„Shut up."

"Mar," samy was silenced by mariano pulling down his pants and underwear and wrapping his hand around him.

He immediately started using his hand and samy melted into the touch.

He tried to hold back the moans by biting down on his lips and looked down seeing mar smirk at him.

Mar went faster and he couldn't hold them back anymore, letting out a moan every now and then.

He closed his eyes for a second and leaned his head against the wall. But when he felt mar slowing down he opened them again and looked back down seeing him licking his lips.

Samy opened his mouth but nothing came out as he watched mar teasingly getting closer to his cOCKKK.

Soon enough his thiccccc lips wrapped around his dick and samy let out a soft gasp.

He tried to grab the nearest thing and ended up using the door handle to hold himself upright while taking a handful of mar's hair with the other hand.

Mariano looked to good doing this samy was already close. Oop—

„Mar—" samy whispered and pulled his hair, making mar moan. He moved slowly but began moving faster and going deeper after a few seconds.

He still had no gag-reflex.

He squeezed samys thighs and held the eye contact while going even deeper.

„Stop, I'm close." He whimpered but mar didn't stop. He only went farther, completely deepthroating him and using his tongue.

He started using his teeth and samy couldn't hold it back anymore.

He started trembling a bit and let go of mar's hair hoping he'd pull away but he didn't.

His cum shit (💩✨) down mar's throat and he swallowed everything. Yummy

Mar pulled away panting and looked up seeing samy trying to catch his breath.

He then got back up and kissed samy one last time, him barely kissing back.

He moaned into the kiss and pressed himself against him.

"Fuck." Samy pushed him away and pulled his pants back up. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"But you liked it."