Hurt #2 - choen

Words count: 580
-
Noen took off Chases underwear and threw them on the floor. He smirked at him and leaned down, taking him in his hand.

Chase closed his eyes and let out a quiet groan while Noen began to pump.

Noen leaned down and began sucking on Chase neck. He didn't care about marks and left two hickeys.

Noen speed up and squeezed making Chase moan out loud.

"Noen", he moaned out. "Stop I'm—" he cut himself off and tried to hold back the moans.

Noen stopped and opened the lube, wanting to prep him.

"I don't need it." Chase said, opening his eyes and looking at Noen.

„Are you sure? It's going to hurt."

„Trust me, i know."

Noen nodded and started to take off his own underwear. He opened the condom and rolled it on.

Noen looked into Chase beautiful eyes and lined himself up. He leaned down one more time and kissed him.

"Are you ready?" Noen asked softly. He didn't want to hurt him.

"Yeah."

And with that Noen pushed in making Chase almost scream. Chase closed his eyes tight and put his hands on Noens waist.

Noen was fully in and stopped to let Chase get used to the feeling. He leaned down again and left soft kisses all over Chases collar.

"Y-you can move now." Chase said slowly.

Noen didn't need to hear it twice and started to move his hips. Chase started to moan and arched his back lightly.

„Fuck—" Noen moaned and squeezed the pillow. „You're so tight." Noen moaned with every thrust.

He wrapped his hand around Chase dick and started to pump in the same rhythm with his thrusts.

„f-faster." Chase whispered.

He did as told and started to leave marks on Chases neck again.

Chase began to moan louder and gripped Noens hair.

Noen stoppen pumping and put his hand on Chases waist, feeling the bones harder than usual.

"fuck, Noen. I-I'm going to—" he cut himself off by moaning. He began trembling and moaned even louder.

After a few thrusts Chase came and Noen finished soon after.

Noen slowed down and pulled out. He tossed the condom on the floor, sighed and laid down next to Chase.

"Shit, that was...", Noen started.

"Yeah." Chase chuckled. "What time is it?"

Noen sat up and tossed Chase his underwear. He pulled on his own underwear and looked at his phone.

"Almost 1 am." Chase eyes widened and he got up.

„shit— ouch!" He groaned and stopped. Noen laughed and walked over to his closet. Chase chuckled, picked up his jeans and got dressed.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Jaden walked in. He gasped and started laughing. "Oh my god, Noen I told you you couldn't resist if you meet him. Wow, I can't believe it."

"There's something called knocking." Noen answered putting on his shirt.

"There's also something called locking the door."

Noen rolled his eyes and no one said anything. After a what felt like a long awkward silence Chase sighed.

"I thing I should go now."

"Alright. Do you have a ride home?" Noen asked looking at Chase.

Chase shook his head and Noen nodded, walked back to his closet and searched in his jacket pockets for his car key.

Chase waited for Noen and both walked out leaving Jaden alone in his room.