Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge.

Niall's POV.

I woke up and I saw the sun shinging through the bedroom windows. I saw Cassie's head on mine. Her face was glowing. She was glowing. Finally, we had something. I don't regret what happened last night. I loved it, every moment, with her.

I kissed her and she slowly opened her eyes. 

"Goodmorning beautiful." I said.

"Goodmorning babe. how'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Wonderfully. How about you?" I asked.

"Amazing." She said. I kissed her forehead. We both got up after a few minutes and put clothes on. 

I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her down the stairs and set her on the stool by the counter in the kitchen.

"We don't have much food, but would you like to go into town and find something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure, let me just change." She said.

She went upstairs and I threw on a hoodie and a hat. She had jeans and a hoodie with a leather jacket on and hipster boots with her hair in a long side braid. I kissed her and we walked down stairs. I grabbed my keys and we got into the car.

We drove the half hour into town and found a small cafe. We sat in a booth by the window and ordered. 

"I'll have hot chocolate. And then, an omlete with cheese, ham and bacon then two pancakes, and a glass of water please?" she asked.

"I'll have a hot chocolate too, but i'll have two pieces of french toast, eggs, sunny side up, no toast and then, a blueberry muffin." I said.

"Oh and can we have a plate of sausage links?" I asked.

Thank god we have big apitites. That's why I love her.

"We eat a lot." I laughed.

"Yeah we do." She laughed back.

I hope she didn't feel awkward around me now. 

We both pulled up our phones to tweet quickly.

@NiallOfficial: Amazing night, and now breakfast with babe(: Couldn't get better.

@xoCassxo: Couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. Best night ever, by far. Now spending hundreds on breakfast. #fatpeopleprobs #love <3 

She was definately okay with it. Thank god.

~~~~

Cassie's POV.

I loved every second of last night. I hoped he did too. But from his tweet, I'm guessing so.

We ate and then we went back to the house. Christmas was tomorrow. Thank god I got Niall's presents. This was going to be amazing. We got back and I went upstairs to change into comfy clothes. I missed everyone a lot though. I grabbed my phone and I called Harry.

"Hello love! how is everything?" He asked.

"Amazing! I miss all of you guys though!" I said.

"We miss you too! How are you and Nialler? Everything good?" He asked.

"Fantastic..we.." I stopped..was it too soon?

"you what?" he asked..Harry is my best friend besides Niall. One of five. He needs to know first.

"Don't say anything."I said.

"Oh god." He said. 

"We had sex." I said.

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY! Took you both 7 damn months!" He said, then he laughed after.

"yeah, but I loved it! He's mine forever! I love him so much!" I said...then I remembered the note!

"Harry, before I left, there was a note left in my room...folded in fourths" I said.

"Oh no. What'd it say?" He asked.

"I didn't remember till now. I'll read it and call you back?" I said in more of a question.

"Okay. Sounds fine! I love you!" He said.

"I love you too Hazza!" I said. 

I hung up and I grabbed my jacket and pulled the note from it. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the shower to make it seem like I was showering. 

I opened the note slowly. I was scared of what it would say..I opened it up all the way, the writing was in cursive..but also messy, like it was written quickly:

Whore, Typical.

You think you won? Don't ya? Well, you didn't. I will still get Niall. He will one day be mine. And you won't be anywhere in the picture. You are a stupid bitch and I can just get rid of you any time I want. But I won't yet. I'll let you have your glory.But just know, i'm still watching..have fun at your little house..see you when the tour starts. (:

                                                                                                  Hannah.

I folded the note back up. I ripped it into little pieces. I grabbed a piece of paper out of my bag and a purple pen. What Hannah doesn't know is i've been looking and doing research. I know where she lives and I know her daily plans, where she eats, sleeps, goes to hangout with friends, who her friends are, everything. I wrote down a note to her: 

Hannah,

You're not the only one who's watching. I'm always here, watching you too. I know everything. Niall will never love you. Ever. You hurt him and he's over you. He is mine. You will never have the relationship and the connection we have. Keep dreaming sweetheart. You broke him, and I built him back up. Look at his career. Look at where I am. And then look at yourself. You think bullying is the way to win Niall's heart? NOPE! He is genuine and sweet...something you will NEVER be. Hannah, honestly, you are a nobody. You don't know anything I've been through. You are some jealous bitch who messed up and now, you can't take any of it back. Just move on! Get over it! Don't touch or talk to or think about any of the boys, esoecially Niall. You lost...and remember, you're not the only one who's watching, I'm always watching.

                                                                                                              With Love,

                                                                                                                     Cassie .xo

She deserved it. I'm not one for revenge. But she needed to hear it. I may not always be watching, but I had to scare her. She wasn't right in the head. She's a bully. For what reason, I don't know. I had Niall. That's all I cared about.

**I know it's short. But I'm exhausted! Read my other story!! Paradise! Hope you like that one too! Love you guys<3**