I'm leaving.

****I'M BACK!!!! Finally! Longest three days of my life..i missed you guys!!! gaah! so i'm gonna try and write a little tonight..i'm so beat..hope you like this story so far!**

Niall's POV.

I didn't remember much of what happened..like how did i get back home? And why am i sleeping on the floor? Weird.

I got up and went to the mirror...i had a black eye and scratches all over me. Cassie was sound asleep in my bed..My clothes were cold..I was freezing. I changed into something more comfortable.

I went downstairs and i saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Good god Niall..he really got you good didn't he?" she said..

"What..what are you talking about?" i said..

"You don't remember? Some guy tried to take Cassie to some ally into a van..a bunch of guys..there was about 3 or 4..you couldn't remember..and you got into it and they started throwing punches..Soon the cops showed up and the guys were taken away and he brought you home, and you basically passed right out." she said.

"I..I...I did that..Me? Why don't i remember that?" i said.

I remember it was starting to rain last night coming home and we were walking down the street after the cafe...why can't i remember.

Cassie walked down stairs..she had bruises all over and her arm was all swollen and red, and her legs had scratches and her cheek was red.

I walked over to her and i grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"I don't remember what happened last night, but i promise, i won't ever let that happen again..ever." i said.

"It wasnt your fault..and when you tried to help me, he hit you and you fell to the ground right as the cops came and you hit your head on the ground so hard it knocked you out." she said.

"I know now..But i promise i will always protect you. always." I said. I kissed her lips which were a little swollen..but i didn't care, it still sent shocks around my body. I helped her to eat since she was hurt and couldnt walk very well.

I made her food even though i was half falling over the whole time. After we ate i picked her up bridal style and brought her to my room. I set her on the bed and picked out a movie.

"The Sandlot sound good?" i asked.

"I love baseball movies, so of course!" she said.

I put it in the DVD player and walked over to the bed, she slid over and i got in under the covers. She snuggled up to my chest. She was a little shooken up..i wouldn't blame her. 

She was still so beautiful. I felt a wet spot on my chest and i lifted her head up.

"What's wrong love? don't cry." i said wiping away her tears falling down her face.

"I feel so horrible about what happened...trouble always seems to find me and i feel terrible for letting you in on it." she said.

"No love, thats not it..bad things happen for no reason at all..but i'm glad i was there for you...what if i wasn't..i don't know what in the world they would've done." i said. 

"Thank you Niall." she said. I felt her yawn and so did i..i was still so sleepy..It was still a little early. I felt my self drifting off to sleep. I kissed the top of Cassie's head and whispered;

"I love you." and she whispered back and i fell into a deep deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~