God Bless The Broken Road.

Niall's POV.

We walked to my car in the parking lot. It was around 10:30 when we got to Nandos. I was so excited!!

"Okay, i'm officially more excited than i was to be going out tonight." Cassie said with an anticipated smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nandos, is my favorite place in the entire world...I wish i could live here." She said.

I would propose to her right now if i could. She.Is.Perfect.

"Really!!! I could too! I literally go here everyday!" I managed to push out.

"I eat lunch here everyday.

We got out of the car and walked in.

"Hey Niall!" I heard Jim say..He's the manager.

"Hey Jim, what's up bud?" I smiled.

"Oh nothing! Oh hey there Cass!" He said.

"Vas happening Jimbo!" she laughed. They did some cool hand shake and i gave her a confused look.

"I told you, i come here everyday." She laughed.

I heard Allison whisper to Jim, "Out two regulars, here? Together? It's fate."

Is it fate? Were we meant to be together? Are we meant to make this more than just friends? I don't know. I wasn't even sure if i fancied her yet. I mean, yeah i liked her quite a lot. She was gorgeous and she had the best sense of humor, and she had one hell of an appitite...which i loved. I just don't know if she likes me back. I'm a broken soul...who would want that?

**OoooOOoooo.....what is the whole "broken soul" ? I guess you'll have to find out..This gets better i promise...BUT! I luuufff you guys.(: stay sexxxxy(; xoxo-Emily.***