Chapter Six.

Cassie's POV.

I GOT NIALL FREAKING HORANS NUMBER! Like this is insanity. He was so nice and so beautifully gorgeous. I just can't even comprehend it. Wow! Well Ari and I went out to dinner after the signing and then I went home.

I took off my shoes and then got undressed and hopped in the shower. My mom knocked on the door. "Hi Hun! I'm home!" she yelled. "Alright! I'll be out in a few minutes!" i yelled back.

I got dressed and walked down stairs. "What's up Mom?" I asked grabbing an apple and hopping on the counter. "Oh nothing. Ariel told me you met someone today." She said with a joking smile.

"Mom, must you text my friends?" I ask chuckling. "So tell me, everything!" she joked.

My mom and i have always been really close. My dad walked out on us when i was little. And my mom never really got remarried. In fact, i've never really seen her go out with anyone either now that i think about it. Anyway, since she spent her whole life trying to raise me, working more than one job, trying to save up money for me to go to college. I love her more than life. And i can be completely honest with her. She's like my bestfriend...Besides Ariel of course..She's like my sister....obviously we adopted her..I'm kidding but we might as well...she's over enough.

"Well, i ran into him outside Nandos the other day. And i kind of ran away, a little nervous of just him being there. And i went to a signing and i got his number and i gave him mine. So now, i just wait." I laughed.

"You're so lucky. I mean, he's like super famous!" She laughed. "Yeah. I'm excited." just as i finished i heard my phone ring. I hopped over the counter, tripped over the coffee table and landed on the couch.

I grabbed my phone and pressed "accept"

"Hello.."

**Hiii! Sorry i couldn't write the other nightt! I had so much going on. But i promise, i'll try to post more! I hope you guys like it! Thank you so much for the reads and things! Love you guys<333 Stay Beautiful.-Emily.***