3,2,1, JUMP.

Ariel's POV.

School was oh so boring..all i could think about was hanging out with Louis afterwards.

I stopped at Starbucks and i got him a coffee. I headed over to his flat..I knocked and i heard him yell from inside... 

"WOOOH!" he opened the door. "HI LOVE!" He said again, i kissed his cheek and he smiled..i like him.

"HELLO!" I yelled as i walked in the door.

"You two always yell...just get together already.." Gabbi said walking out of Harry's room into the kitchen.

Lou and i looked at each other awkwardly..we both knew we should be together but he hasn't asked yet...i hoped he would soon or i was gonna go insane. 

"Well since everyone is like just waking up, wanna go out now?" Lou said.

"Sure." i said getting up and going to the door. 

We put our shoes on and headed to the car. He helped me in like a gentleman and got in on his side. I turned on my ipod to a bunch of things..Cher Lloyd, the boys, Demi Lovato..then out of no where, Collide by Howie Day came on..i tried to change it since it was all slow and stuff.

"NO!" Lou yelled. "I like this song." he said. aww. i loved this song.

We both started to sing along when i felt a hand touch mine. He never took his eyes off the road but he grabbed my hand. We intertwined our fingers and we sang along to the words. 

We ended up at the beach, it was a cloudy rainy day..why were we there?

"Lou, it's raining." i said.

"Yeah, so, were gonna get wet anyway." he said.

"But i have clothes on.." i said.

He ignored it and got out of the car..I got out and followed him. He walked to the sort pier that didn't go too far out at all. I couldn't touch the bottom but it was only a few feet from the shore. 

We walked to the end and i heard music playing. There was a little dance floor with candles and white lights..since it was only sprinkling the candles were still lit. 

"What's all this?" i asked.

"Well, i did it for us..i thought you would like it." he said.

"Lou, i love it!" i said. he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. Some slow songs played and we danced on the pier. It was quite romantic. Who knew Louis could be a romantic?

"Ariel, i have to ask you something.." he said.

"What is it?" i asked a little concerned. 

"Will, you, be my , um, girlfriend?" he asked.  OH MY GOD!

Before i could answer he walked over to the end of the pier..he motioned me over.

"Lou,----" he cut me off.

he grabbed my hand and smiled. 

"On 3...jump." he said.

"WHAT? LOU, NO!" i yelled.

"1,2........." he said...i was going to do this.

"3!!!" He yelled.

we both leaped off the pier into the calm ocean water below. I came up and I swam over to Louis.

He grabbed my waist and i put my arms around his neck. I was close to his face and all i wanted to do was kiss him..right there..cause i was falling in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV.

"Of course i will Lou." she whispered. I felt myself smile. I wanted to kiss her..so i went with my instincts. I kissed her.

I leaned in slow and she kissed me back. Her lips felt soft, comfortable..right. 

We kissed a little longer and i heard a rumble of thunder..

"I think we should head home love.." i said.

"Yeah i think so." she agreed. We swam out of the water and walked up to the car. I heard her cough a few times and i went to the trunk and grabbed a blanket and coat i had. 

I wrapped them around her.."I don't want you getting sick love." i said. 

"Thank you babe!" she said, she pecked my lips again..i got a rush through my body everytime she kissed me. 

We drove back to the house and we walked in laughing hysterically at something the radio was saying about the boys and i..it was just funny..they thought we were gay...idiots.

"What are you two all giggly about?" Niall asked.

"The radio called us all gay...." i said between breaths. Niall cracked up hysterically..we all had girlfriends..well Christina and Zayn aren't official but they might as well be..they act like a couple. 

"good morning sleeping beauty." Niall said picking Cassie up and embracing her into a hug and kissing her nose.

"I love when you do that." he said..meaning crinkling her nose..I'm so happy for them..but i was even happier now since Ariel said yes. WOO!

I was making food for us and i sent her up with some of my comfy clothes so she could get out of her wet ones. 

"So Ni, can i ask you something?" i said..since Cassie was helping Ariel with other things..girl stuff.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked.

"Did you tell Cass about the tour yet?" i said.

He looked down and back up at me and mumbled, "no.." 

"Im scared to Lou, what if she doesn't want to come.." he said.

"Nialler...she would love to..the only reason she wouldn't is if she died.." i said laughing at myself.

"Thats true.." he said.

"Mate, you gotta tell her before she finds out from someone else." i said.

at that we heard the girls come down stairs..Cassie was steaming. Oh no...she must've found out.

** OH POOP! haha so is this one good? im iffy about it..i dont know..but the whole jumping off the pier things sounds like something Lou would do..ahaha. so i might be able to write another chapter right now if not, it'll be in a few hours. LOVE YOU! 

and over 900 READS! HOLY EFFF! That's just mind blowing! Thank you<3 xoxo**