Time to Dream.

Niall's POV.

Cassie's birthday is in a week....oh my god, I have NO idea what to get her. Maybe some shoes? no...or a bear? ugh, this is so hard. 

I was sitting in my bunk with my computer on twitter and just listening to some music. I heard the bus door open since we were stopped for a few hours. I didn't feel like doing anything since Tennessee doesn't seem like a lot of fun. 

I took my earbuds out and listened. I heard Harry, and his seal laugh..cause all he does is clap when he laughs really hard. I smiled. I got up and hopped out of the bunk.

"Hey there he is!" Liam said as he slung his arm over my shoulders. I smiled. 

"So what are you guys planning on doing?" I asked.

"Well there is a fair just down the road, wanna go?" Louis asked. The girls are all here...well, all of them...except Cassie..she's helping her mum with the wedding which is this summer. 

"Yeah!! We should go! Fairs or carnivals or whatever are fun! Bumper cars, rollar coasters, and the ferris wheel..how cute! Sounds so fun!" Arielle squeled. 

"And corn dogs and cotton candy, sounds great to me.." I smiled and I sat down on the couch with my feet on the table and arms behind my head. They all just shook their heads.

"You and food Niall..If you don't marry Cassie, I swear, you'd BOTH marry food.." Dani laughed. I smiled. The sound of her name made my heart flutter. I blushed.

"Well, If we're gonna go, we should go now!" Liam smiled, his arm around Danielle's waist. I wish I had Cassie to do that. I miss her laugh..the way she flipped her hair around. Her smile..her scent. 

"Cheer up lad! She'll be here in no time." Lou said pinching my cheek..I smiled. I know he was right, but no time couldn't get here fast enough. 

I grabbed my sneakers and a sweater. It's a little chilly here. 

All the boys walked down the street, hand in hand to their girls..and me, I just walked along, my earbuds in..listening to songs...trying to not think of Cassie, and how much I missed her, but somehow, she always finds a way into my mind. 

We got to the fair and everyone spread out, leaving me alone. I sighed and headed over to a food stand. Always a good time for food. 

I ordered a corndog and some fries with a large soda..I wish I had Cassie here, she loves cotton candy, and fairs..but she hates ferris wheels..heights. 

I found a bench and sat down, I ate the food, then just kept sitting with my soda..when I was done, I decided to go try some games. 

I saw a lot of other couples, walking around, hand in hand. I saw some fans and took some pictures, signed some things. 

"Oh my. Hi Niall!" A girl said. I turned around and smiled. She reminded me of Cassie. 

"Hello love. Are are you tonight?" I asked. 

"Great, now that I've seen you. Mind if I take a picture?" She asked. I grabbed her phone for her and she stood next to me, I snapped the picture, we took a few, some funny ones.

"I'm always so bad at these things, I never win.." She laughed. 

"Well thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you." She said in her southern accent. 

"No, the pleasure was all mine love." I smiled. She walked away squealing with her friends. I smiled. I like making my fans happy. 

The guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to play. The girl next to me smiled and told me to give it a try. I smiled and said okay.