I Wish For You.

Cassie's POV.

Since the boys didn't have a ocncert for a few days and we were taking a tour bus from city to city, Niall and i took walks around the city and shopped a little..I forgot how different the atmosphere was in America compared to London.

It was busier, louder, but i loved it. I missed it. But it wasn't safe for me to stay there anymore. I mean after the whole incident that basically scarred me for life, i had to change everything about myself. and i mean everything.

I colored my hair from a light blonde color to a dark redish. I changed my clothing style..i even changed my name. I was born Annabella Elizabeth Rachel Montico..Now i was Cassandra Leigh Davis..i mean everything about me was different. Annabella Elizabeth Rachel Montico wasn't even a person anymore..simply a memory lost in time.

I tried not to think about any of it..i had too much good in my life to worry about the bad. I had the boys, i was touring around the world with my bestfriends, and i had Niall..and who knows where i'd be without him.

We walked with out fingers intertwined in each others. It was colder out..it was only May almost June..weird. I don't know. But i had on leggings with black converse and then a big, long blue sweater with the word 'Dream' on it..don't ask me why but i loved it.

Niall was in his tan jeans, blue sneakers and a blue hoodie matching me. It was adorable. And totally not even planned. We stopped at Starbucks and a few food places..man that boy was ALWAYS hungry...where did it all go?

Anyway, we shopped at some cool places. We headed back to the hotel around 8 ish and we went into Louis and Harry's room.

"Vas happening?" Zayn laughed. i love when they quoted themselves.

"Oh, nothing. What're we doing for dinner?" i asked.

"We were thinking we could either get take out and eat here with movies or we could go out to some cool restaurant.." Liam said..

"no i thought we were gonna eat the couch.." i said sarcastically..what else were we gonna do...eat someone in the room?

"hahaha! Very funny" he said plopping onto the couch.

"Well how about we go down to that restuarnt we saw on the corner..it looked pretty good..italian." Niall said.

Harry jumped at the idea..he loves Italian food..

I walked over to our room and hopped in the shower..I got out and Niall got in. I rumaged through my bag looking for something nice to wear.

I decided to wear a black dress that had a cool flower design on it that was a little tight fitting but i didn't think Niall would mind..the restaurant was a little fancy too.

I matched it with a pair of pink heels since it matched well and i added a ring and a necklace. I never had any good necklaces..it annoyed me.

Niall got out of the shower and i was doing my hair sitting on the floor infront of the mirror..

"Suuuuppp." i said as he walked out holding a towel around his waist..he was flawless.

"Looking good" he shot me a smile..

"way to be sarcastic." i said..haly of my hair was in a ponytail so i could curl one half..it looked quite ridiculious...

He changed and i matched his tie with my pink colored shoes and flower print and then i had to put it on for him..i wish someone would've snapped a picture.

We looked adorable...our matching colors..he looked good in pink if i do say so myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~