Attacked.

Niall's POV.

We got up and went to the car...it was about noon now...

"Do you wanna do something since its just the two of us?" i asked.

"Of course! What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Well since its raining outside and my phone says its gonna down pour all day, we should go see a movie or we can go to the mall and shop. It doesn't matter to me." i said. I really didn't mind shopping, if i was with her thats all that mattered.

"A movie sounds good. I've been dying to see the new Step Up movie!" she said.

"That's fine with me. It looked so cool." i said.

I turned on some more Tyler Ward and some Cher Lloyd, plus all her favorites..Michael Buble was my choice, and she knew the words to every song..i fall deeper in love by the second.

"So, uh, about, you.." She started.

"What about me?" I asked confused..

"That nightmare you had..what was it about? Who's Fallyn?" She asked..honestly, i was scared to answer it.

"Oh that...um, well, ya see, Fallyn was um," i studdered..why couldn't i just tell her..

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me..i just got a little worried..it was quite frightening." she said.

"No, you told me about you're past and i have to tell you about mine..can we stop somewhere quickly.?" I asked.

"Sure.." she said.

I drove a few more minutes to the beach...i couldn't tell her while i was driving and this place was special. We walked onto the beach in the wet sand to about a few feet from the water. The crashing waves made me think of Fallyn...

**FLASHBACK**

"Hurry up slow poke!" she yelled.

"I can only run so fast with a sandwich and fried in my hands..." i laughed.

Fallyn was obsessed with water...she was either in it, drinking it, around it..something.

"Ugghh!!!" she groaned. Finally we reached the water.

"I stopped and finished my food and we hung out by the beach all day..it was our special place..we'd always come here since we were kids to get away from Greg, brother, and parents..they were annoying.

It was about sunset and Fal and i laid on the beach..we had made nicknames when we were younger. I called her Falcon..she called me NiBird. Don't ask me why cause i honestley have no idea.

"I love this place.." she said laying on the sand looking up at the cloud formations..."Its simply beautiful." she said.

"I know..so calming..the waves and the smell..." I said

"But i get to hangout with you NiBird.." She smiled at me.

"I know..i love you Falcon." i said laughing.

we laid their and decided it was late after the sun went down and we headed home.

**PRESENT**

Cassie's POV

"This was our spot..right here..this whole beach..it was ours..everyday..every hour..every moment..ours." he said..he looked down at the sand on the ground..

We were both in our pj's and we both had hoodies up incase paps were learking somewhere..god they got annoying.

"We'd always come down here to get away from reality..just sit back, relax, have fun..hang out.." he said. He seemed so depressed.

"Keep going.." i said rubbing his arm with my hand.

"And she was my amazing..my bestfriend." he said.

"One day, we were here.....she was out in the water and i was laying on the blanket, eating as always." he said..i was a little nervous to hear this.

"And she was just gone..i hadn't noticed really..I heard a scream..a bloody murdering scream..like the ones that send chills down your spine and you tense up..you can't move..you stay completely still no matter how hard you try to move.." He said.

"and she was no where to be seen..I saw people running to the water..I couldn't breathe or move..or do anything..finally i got up and ran to the water..I saw her thrashing and water splashing everywhere.." he said.

"Then, just like that...it stopped..the water got silent..it got..calm" he said.

"i saw an ambulance and life guards and guys on jetskiis, a boat all going into the water.. i got so nervous.I stood there like an idiot..i couldn't do anything." he said..he was now sobbing into my shoulder..his voice shaky his body, tense and his eyes..pouring out tears from the last few years that they have been held up.

"They had her on a stretcher...but it wasn't her..it was a chewed up her..half a body..un -moving and lifeless..she was dead......shark attack." he said.

The words hit me like a thousand stabbing knifes thrashing through my body. like salt being poured into my wounds and bathing in lemon juice....

"And i ran to the ambulance and got in..

"Who are you?" the paramedic said.

"I'm her brother." i said.

They got her in and her legs were gone..

"Shes still alive..but she's in a state of shock." he said panically.

They all got in and rushed to the hospital..they hooked things up to her and tried to stop the blood pouring out of her lower half.

They rushed her in the hospital..I had ahold of her hand the entire time..right before they pushed me back she said.

"I love you NiBird..one day, you're gonna be someone..be amazing..i love you for everything you are..don't ever change..stay true to you..and once you find that special girl, don't lose her. I love---"

I heard a long beeping noise..she rushed into the operation room.

"I love you too Falcon.." i whispered praying somehow she heard it.....Finally the doctors came out..my parents and Greg finally arrived and they all came up to us.

'The Family of Miss. Fallyn Horan?' he said. we all stood up.

'I send my condolences to you all..i'm sorry to report, your daughter died on the operation table minutes after she was brought in..i don't know how she survived the time from the beach to the hospital..the cause of death was attack by a tiger shark on the shore of Mid-English Beach.I'm so very sorry for your loss.' he said.

Like that she was there...then gone..out of my life forever..she was missing..a part of me was missing..Fallyn was not only my bestfriend, but my twin sister..my other half..i've been missing her terribly and i hope she's looking down on me..looking after me..making sure i'm okay. I just want to make her last wishes come true..to be someone, amazing, and stay who i am..find my princess.." he said.

He finished the story and cried into my arms while i soothed him whispering soft things to him..

"It's gonna be okay Nialler..you are someone amazing...better than amazing..perfect..wonderful..no words can explain it..and for being you, you haven't changed a bit..your princess is out there..she'll find you." i said..i whispered something so soft i don't think he heard it..'or she's standing right in front of you..'

**SOOOOO? how was this chapter? I feel pretty good about it! Yes, Fallyn was Niall's twin sister..they always would go to England for vacation..she died when they were 14..and yeah, shark attack..spir of the moment idea i guess..so yeah, tell me what you think!

Thank you to the over 500 people who read my stroy! I really really really hope you all like it! I love and enjoy writing it and i love you all so much! MASSIVE thank you<3 xoxo**